Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play him centrally.

Really does that matter? He honestly strikes me as someone who can play inside right or left comfortably. I'd go as far as to say that he'll play his best football for us operating from the wider positions ala Arteta in his first few seasons.

Don't let the lack of form of those around him cloud the fact he's probably not the type of player who copes well with all of the build up play going through him.

Such a good talent, that we chased all summer, get him and now dont know what to do with him.
Once this team settles down he will be a star, I just know if that will be under Koeman or the next man

Really does that matter? He honestly strikes me as someone who can play inside right or left comfortably. I'd go as far as to say that he'll play his best football for us operating from the wider positions ala Arteta in his first few seasons.

Don't let the lack of form of those around him cloud the fact he's probably not the type of player who copes well with all of the build up play going through him.

Mata, Silva, De Bruyne, Countinho etc never found it difficult playing in the same position.

Surely we paid that money for that type of talent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back