Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

I think Winks is honestly a 6. He's a non-tackling, barely shielding 6 but he doesn't do anything in the final third so he can't really be an 8 can he?
Hes a pivot, so yeah, defo more 6 then an 8.

But in order to utilise his "better" offensive use, you would need to compliment him with somebody who can tackle and win the ball back.

Zinks and Winks arent bad players and both could play as a 6, but they would need somebody who can tackle next to them.

If we are going 352, we could potentially get away without a tackler.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £90m

But in order to utilise his "better" offensive use, you would need to compliment him with somebody who can tackle and win the ball back.

Zinks and Winks arent bad players and both could play as a 6, but they would need somebody who can tackle next to them.

I just can't fathom how dull a whole season of 3-5-2 would be

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £40m
Winks isn't worth £20 m but he really isn't a bad footballer.

He is limited but retains possession well . You don't play the number of games that he has played at the highest level by being crap as some "experts" on here would have you believe.
How many games have Micheal Keane played? He one of the worst footballer there is

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £40m
I'm not overly excited if we sign winks, but having said that, he was the mainstay of a midfield that got to a champions league final 3 years ago. That is a better pedigree than Tom Davies that's for sure. I suppose I could warm to a loan deal...
Let’s buy OGS he won a champions league years ago.. doesn’t matter he 40 odd

Stop trying to justify a crap signing.. if he was that good Spurs wouldn’t be selling him

harris78

Phil Nevs Pointy Finger

For no other reason than having our midfield called this, i don't want either of them near our team....FFS 🤦‍♂️

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks