Hibbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering here how certain players get hated on consistently, even when they have OK games, whereas other favourites of the forums get a free pass.

First goal, who's that jogging gently across to cover the open man who is taking the clear shot on target?
Second goal, who's marking the man at the throw-in but then ignores him once it is taken and gives him a free shot in the box?

Don't get me wrong, he's one of my favourite players (and of many here) but let's be fair, there's a failure of basic attention here worse than anything Hibbo or Neville or Yobo did and yet they get the stick and I have yet to see anything about this player in particular.

Couldn't agree more.

Agreed TX, people seem to think that he must have played badly because he was substituted. Last night I'd have hooked the skipper off or jags as both were hacking it everywhere. In fairness to Jags he has been brilliant for us over recent months, last night was another part of his learning curce, live with it guys.

Now is not the time for recriminations of any variety, we all have a duty to get behind OUR team and not rock the boat like this.

Couldn't agree more.

Can't believe people are defending him.

He's [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed], beyond that, he's the weak link in the team every time he plays and his awful attacking skills breaks down every attack.

And we have to accomodate Neville in CM because of this useless ****.

i dont agree cal.

hibbert is one of our best defenders.

pace, confidence in the tackle, and covering others mistakes.

hibbert has quality, because he doesnt make goals he is unfairly criticised.

i dont agree cal.

hibbert is one of our best defenders.

pace, confidence in the tackle, and covering others mistakes.

hibbert has quality, because he doesnt make goals he is unfairly criticised.

Confidence in the tackle yes but pace, lol, he gets raped every game.

If we want to progress we need to leave players of Hibbert's abilitys behind.

Can't believe people are defending him.

He's [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed], beyond that, he's the weak link in the team every time he plays and his awful attacking skills breaks down every attack.

And we have to accomodate Neville in CM because of this useless ****.

Cal,

I think you and I know that he isn't that bad. No one, I repeat no one is saying he's a world beater. But if you've got the match taped, go back and watch it with an open mind.

He made several good offensive moves/passes yesterday so I take exception to the statement that his skills break down EVERY attack when it's clear that they don't.

Hibbert's been a very good servant to the club and I believe he'll continue to be a useful squad player for us where needed.

If Moyes goes out and buys a Glen Johnson or Chimbonda, or any other right back, then it'll render the whole point moot. Let's see what happens this summer.

Well while bill is being so agreeable don't you think its our chance to convert him?

The 2nd admendment is outdated and should be repealed....

The minimum wage should be $25/hr

Tax, tax, tax, tax. there can never be enough taxes!!

Government cheese for all....

Dennis Kucinish's wife is hot....

AGREE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back