Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you ToffeeTit, who responds to a spineless display by looking to attack the RS who have just won 4-1 and gone second. Concentrate on what we are doing wrong instead of looking to score spite points you [Poor language removed] dipshit.

Allardyce brings on Snides in a spineless act of cowardice and stupidity and you look to post pictures of Gerrard from 4 years ago you [Poor language removed] weapon. Now wonder we are a laughing stock.

With dickheads like you around we will be still blaming Heysel when we are in the 3rd division. Soft [Poor language removed] like you and the cat fondler from Blackburn want us to fail just so you can blame the Red [Poor language removed].

We are a massive Club with a passionate fan base and the more time we spend slagging them off the less time we concentrate on us, it just weakens us. The thing is half the sad fuckwits who have probably never been to a game actually want us to fail just so they can moan about it.

GOT- Gang Of Tossers.

I will be at Burnley next week and if the likes of ToffeeTit and Neo Nazi Davek have something to say then bring a gumshield.
Crying at that last line ffs

Like you ToffeeTit, who responds to a spineless display by looking to attack the RS who have just won 4-1 and gone second. Concentrate on what we are doing wrong instead of looking to score spite points you [Poor language removed] dipshit.

Allardyce brings on Snides in a spineless act of cowardice and stupidity and you look to post pictures of Gerrard from 4 years ago you [Poor language removed] weapon. Now wonder we are a laughing stock.

With dickheads like you around we will be still blaming Heysel when we are in the 3rd division. Soft [Poor language removed] like you and the cat fondler from Blackburn want us to fail just so you can blame the Red [Poor language removed].

We are a massive Club with a passionate fan base and the more time we spend slagging them off the less time we concentrate on us, it just weakens us. The thing is half the sad fuckwits who have probably never been to a game actually want us to fail just so they can moan about it.

GOT- Gang Of Tossers.

I will be at Burnley next week and if the likes of ToffeeTit and Neo Nazi Davek have something to say then bring a gumshield.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

So much to enjoy in this one.

GOT- Gang Of Tossers.

'kin knock 'um all out lad!

Hahaha!

GOT- Gang Of Tossers.

Fee fi fo fum, I smell the stench of a koppite wum.

Top meltdown.

Considering he kept calling everyone out for not being rational and moderate, that's a wonderfully epic meltdown.

@ToffeeTim @davek *doffs cap*

He couldn't handle the task of defending his racist player. In the end his violent Kopite tendency shone through. They cant keep their natural urge to lash out in for long. Rationality has its drawbacks and limits for them.

Far from it

This site is full off Internet wannabee's.

I will be at the game on Saturday. Name a location, name a time and let's see who turns up and which members of the forum are cat fondlers and armchairs. The strange thing is all the people willing to call me out as a RS seem to be on here when the actual game is on.
You'll be able to recognise him by his scruffy demeanour and bottle of fanta.

I just read the thread and notice someone made this comment already.

But seriously, how well did this chancer derail an important topic such as racism?

Its what they do.

You only have to look at the disgusting treatment Evra got on Saturday, a shameful stain on football and what did the mainstream media say about Saturday? Thats right NOTHING, only a few headlines about how great they are and how, ironically, how good Mo Salah and Mane are.

This is why Jimmy Saville managed to nonce his way around England, oh look, another kopite scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back