Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably fouled, maybe, just, barely.

But 2 wrongs never make a right, it was stupid, oh well, hes got enough in the BOSS BANK to get away with the odd "slip".
Is right.

He walked past me in town on Thursday, as an aside.

Thought he was fouled tbh. 99% of the time you get the free kick for that.

Did he knock ball accidentally whilst going down/getting back up (unfortunate) or did he scoop the ball expecting the FK (very silly) I'm not sure.

Given away a few of them clumsy penos through the years, but clumsiness can't really be helped short of letting players past.

why do refs always use us as the example to be made of? you see so many free kicks given in that instance. they aren't free kicks, slightest of pushes which is only visible in slow mo, which imo is not enough to make someone fall over so shouldn't be a foul - but they get given so often. also the picking up of the ball seems to be one where the ref believes they have no choice but to give the free kick then.

ref decides that we would be the team to made an example of on both accounts. i'm thinking back to the fellaini shirt pull at the etihad. never see anyone else get penalised for it just like i haven't seen anyone concede a foul for picking the ball up believing they were fouled.

why do refs always use us as the example to be made of? you see so many free kicks given in that instance. they aren't free kicks, slightest of pushes which is only visible in slow mo, which imo is not enough to make someone fall over so shouldn't be a foul - but they get given so often. also the picking up of the ball seems to be one where the ref believes they have no choice but to give the free kick then.

ref decides that we would be the team to made an example of on both accounts. i'm thinking back to the fellaini shirt pull at the etihad. never see anyone else get penalised for it just like i haven't seen anyone concede a foul for picking the ball up believing they were fouled.
We're too nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back