Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman has had no help from an assortment of poor Centre backs and goalies, he loses the ball too often when he moves upfield, alongside him
McCarthy is David Batty on stilts, sideways and backwards passing. Coleman cannot cross a ball with either foot. Arsenal have two right backs better than him, Van Gaal is too cute to sign him. Just lately he seems to be reverting back to Hurling, be nice if we could get our sixty grand back.

Coleman has had no help from an assortment of poor Centre backs and goalies, he loses the ball too often when he moves upfield, alongside him
McCarthy is David Batty on stilts, sideways and backwards passing. Coleman cannot cross a ball with either foot. Arsenal have two right backs better than him, Van Gaal is too cute to sign him. Just lately he seems to be reverting back to Hurling, be nice if we could get our sixty grand back.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha deary me. RAWK wants you back

....guys guys chillax....this lid has a point.....I am just not sure what it is yet.....but he defo has one.

amanda-bynes-lollipop-gif.gif

You hear that this player or that player is on xxxxxxx per week
Each week when the email notification of wages deposited in the bank dings on his phone, does Seamus go around singing to himself
60 grand 60 grand Seamus Coleman, 60 grand, 60 grand I say

just wondered like

Can't believe I missed this.

BLU-82_Daisy_Cutter_Fireball.jpg

Seeing as it was gaelic football Seamus played, it would be nigh on impossible to revert back to that.

TippEverton, sorry about getting Seamus previous sport wrong, I can never remember which one they use a spatula in. But glad you agree with everything else that I said about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back