Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of losing our best players. I would cut my nose off despite my face and reject any bids. Let their contracts expire if needs be.

We lose our best players once in a blue moon though mate and when we do we usually rinse the buying club ( except for Rooney as that felt like multiple kicks in the balls at the time ). Every club loses top players, players just love to move clubs for bigger money and the chance for a different life experience in a different country/league.

I've gone past the point of been too arsed these days if a player wants to leave or the manager thinks its right for the club then so be it. I mentioned a few times last season that out of all the players rumoured to be unhappy or getting sold I actually thought Coleman would be the one as I thought his head had been turned and he wasn't 100% committed. Just my opinion though mate and of anyone wants him, like others have mentioned Shaw at 30m will be where Everton value him. Awful last season but that doesn't undo the previous few years top drawer quality that the lad brings when he's bang on it.

2 seasons ago, whatever flaws there were in our squad/style of play seemed few and easy to iron out. We should be anticipating filling those gaps and learning from last season; not changing the whole landscape by selling our 'asset' players. But yeah, *that* rumour (the ever-present Coleman one) has likely been jarged up to feed the fervour for silly season just -3 days into the window.

True, and I agree, but I reckon Kenwright would sell for 15m.

Yup agree, doubt Utd will pay any more than 20mil.

As long as we have something in reserve ready to go, other than Hibbert, give him a hefty pat on the back and say thanks for your service.

I think he would be irreplaceable. ... can anyone name a right back that would be as good..... if we were to sell any star... I would sell barkley

Andy Wilkinson from Stoke.

Though I would maybe try for Karl Jenkinson on a permanent deal. Loves getting forward like Seamus.

Obviously I wasnt being serious about Andy Wilkinson, and I wouldnt be so quick to dismiss Jenkinson. Decent football upbringing and experienced in Premier league for a young lad. And also, would be reasonably priced in terms of what would feasibly get for Coleman.

Out of interest who would you realistically see us getting?

24C0D08B00000578-2913212-Coleman_was_even_pictured_in_a_Manchester_United_shirt_when_he_w-a-1_1421422029665.jpg

Andy Wilkinson and Karl jenkinson

No mate, not Andy Wilkinson.

I see Karl Jenkinson as a feasible option though. Not saying I rate him massively but in terms of similar style attacking right backs within what I suspect our budget might be, then I could see him as an option.

However, we've not even sold Seamie yet so its obviously all conjecture !

We'll want more than £20m, United wont pay more than £20m.
Another day, another RB linked to United.

They'd be idiots if they never went and got Carvajal to be honest, Danilo at Madrid now may limit his playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back