Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope he's not "high profile" enough for United.

25m should be his price, give or take. He's incredibly important to us and let's be honest, who is out there we could replace him with who could become just as important for us? Nobody. Players at his level wouldn't look at joining us, and players with the potential would go elsewhere for more wages in the majority of cases.

So if he leaves it would leave us with a weakened squad unable to get a like-for-like replacement in.

The only way he should leave is it the money we get can unable us to bring in at least two first XI players so that the team would ultimately be strengthened as a result of him leaving.

Take it with a pinch of salt, I know I wind up quite a bit but a work colleague of mine who is a Man City fan has it on good information that United are prepared to offer 35 million for Stones and Coleman.

He is mates from someone in the MEN.

Personally, 35 million is a disgraceful offer in my eyes and we should tell them were to go.

Take it with a pinch of salt, I know I wind up quite a bit but a work colleague of mine who is a Man City fan has it on good information that United are prepared to offer 35 million for Stones and Coleman.

Personally, 35 million is a disgraceful offer in my eyes and we should tell them were to go.

It sure is Moomin. For both in my book the offer would have to top 55 million possibly call it 70 mill.

Sounds like Moyes is still in place dissing us again
Or maybe that's the way ManU view us
So stuff them 75 mill for the pair and Rooney the other way

I hope we'll keep him. He's one of the best right backs in the league and I expect him to be back at his best next season. Absolutely essential for our attacking play over a season, the way he can turn on the afterburners and add the finishing thrust to an attacking move. we're so much easier to contain when Seamie isn't on the pitch/has an off game. But more than that I think his attitude and "heart", for lack of a better word, makes him an immensely important pillar for the esprit de corps. Stepping into the prime years of his career, while some other influential team members are entering their final phase as professional footballers I think his worth to the club will be all the greater.

They say he's a boyhood United fan though, and that club sure would benefit from the passion and general aceness Coleman brings... bit worried bout this rumour, like.

Seamus didn't have his best season last season, not by a long, long chalk... but with still four years on his contract, we have to be in the driving seat. I'd still tell Manure to go and swivel on the worlds biggest middle finger.

I wouldn't have guessed this:

Certainly not the most meaningful barometer of a season, but maybe he wasn't as mediocre as I remember.

I wouldn't have guessed this:

Certainly not the most meaningful barometer of a season, but maybe he wasn't as mediocre as I remember.

I was just thinking the same thing:

CImlN5pWIAMdiDB.png

Didn't think he was as bad as a lot of people seem to suggest he was last year.

£25m or sod off United. Whether he's worth that or not is irrelevant, we don't need to sell him and I doubt he's bothered about going. Would've replaced him Tripper for a mere £3.5m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back