Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its true. Put a high price on him. Say 25 million and refuse to budge on. Like the [Poor language removed] are doing with sterling. If they pay it well and good if not that's it
He won't push for the transfer as he's a good lad in a long contract
Maximise the fee if Bobby needs the dosh and we have a good replacement lined up

Its the fact it's on sky sports news stated as "according to sky scources"

Now of course that doesn't mean it's nailed on but does give it a lot of credibility. Once they state Sky scources, there's most deffinately truth in it.
Sky know nothing anymore, there as bad as talksport and the metro. But as Moo says above its in the independent so there might be something to it

He won't push for the transfer as he's a good lad in a long contract
Maximise the fee if Bobby needs the dosh and we have a good replacement lined up

Yeah I expect if they do come calling he'd follow the likes of Baines, Jags and even Fellaini's lead and sit tight and watch how it plays out.

To be honest like when they were after Baines and needed a leftback there's no reason not to expect and just dismiss this sort of speculation. He's easily in the top 3 right backs in the league and ever since LVG walked in they've been after a rightback so it's inevitable Coleman would be on their radar.

I'd hope we can keep him but if the offer gets to a point of to good to turn down and we've got replacements lined up as well as money to spend elsewhere it would be hard to say no sadly.

The Market.

Bellerin 1.5
Chambers 12
Jenkinson 7
Debuchy 13
Hutton 2
Lowton 2
Ivanavic 17
Rafael 13
Zabeleta 18
Sagna 7
Flanagan 8
Johnson 7
Wisdom 6
Manqillo 6
Walker 17
Yedlin 1.5
Clyne 12
Janmaat 6.5
Taylor 1
O'Brien 1.5
Demel 1
Rangel 2
Tiendali 1
Cameron 3.5
Bardsley 2.5
Wilkinson 1
Rosenior 1
Kelly 4
Mariappa 2
Jones 1.5
Reveliere .5
Coleman 18

Montoya 10
Alves 10
Douglas 2
Carvajal 22
Arbeloa 5
Juanfran 18
Gamez 4
Rafina 9
Aurier 10
Van Der Weil 9
Lichtensteiner 13
Piszczek 11
Durm 6
Torosidis 5
Maicon 2
Zuniga 8
Maggio 1.8
Barragan 3
Jonathon 6
De Ambrosio 5
Vierinha 7
Jung 6.5
Danilo 20
Pereira 3.5
Di Siglio 10
Abate 10
Uchida 9
Smolnikov 8
Anyukov 2
Srna 6

The Market.

Bellerin 1.5
Chambers 12
Jenkinson 7
Debuchy 13
Hutton 2
Lowton 2
Ivanavic 17
Rafael 13
Zabeleta 18
Sagna 7
Flanagan 8
Johnson 7
Wisdom 6
Manqillo 6
Walker 17
Yedlin 1.5
Clyne 12
Janmaat 6.5
Taylor 1
O'Brien 1.5
Demel 1
Rangel 2
Tiendali 1
Cameron 3.5
Bardsley 2.5
Wilkinson 1
Rosenior 1
Kelly 4
Mariappa 2
Jones 1.5
Reveliere .5
Coleman 18

Montoya 10
Alves 10
Douglas 2
Carvajal 22
Arbeloa 5
Juanfran 18
Gamez 4
Rafina 9
Aurier 10
Van Der Weil 9
Lichtensteiner 13
Piszczek 11
Durm 6
Torosidis 5
Maicon 2
Zuniga 8
Maggio 1.8
Barragan 3
Jonathon 6
De Ambrosio 5
Vierinha 7
Jung 6.5
Danilo 20
Pereira 3.5
Di Siglio 10
Abate 10
Uchida 9
Smolnikov 8
Anyukov 2
Srna 6

What is this madness?

Yeah I expect if they do come calling he'd follow the likes of Baines, Jags and even Fellaini's lead and sit tight and watch how it plays out.

To be honest like when they were after Baines and needed a leftback there's no reason not to expect and just dismiss this sort of speculation. He's easily in the top 3 right backs in the league and ever since LVG walked in they've been after a rightback so it's inevitable Coleman would be on their radar.

I'd hope we can keep him but if the offer gets to a point of to good to turn down and we've got replacements lined up as well as money to spend elsewhere it would be hard to say no sadly.
Sadly the only replacement I'd consider to replace Coleman is clyne and he's gone to the RS.

Sadly the only replacement I'd consider to replace Coleman is clyne and he's gone to the RS.

I'm sure we'd scout far and wide for a replacement and not just domestically. There'd be options out there I think it would really boil down to how much we'd get for Coleman and how much his replacement would cost really.

Not that I'd like to see him leave, but he's not irreplaceable if the money's good enough.

Plenty of quality players abroad like. But you know if we got 20m for Coleman then only 10m of it would be invested back into the team. Look at Kenwright's record of spending. So, with that knowledge, no sale.

I'm sure we'd scout far and wide for a replacement and not just domestically. There'd be options out there I think it would really boil down to how much we'd get for Coleman and how much his replacement would cost really.

Not that I'd like to see him leave, but he's not irreplaceable if the money's good enough.
yes 35-40 million Doug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back