Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure quality right backs in our price range are as freely available as you think Doug. He'd leave a void, make no mistake.

Well they don't grow on trees obviously Prev, but I think we'd find an adequate replacement for him and then have enough to buy a good back up striker or maybe a good keeper. It's all about balance for us really and the squad needs a overhaul. If we got the offer I think they'd take it now while they could.

Like I said I would'nt want him to go personally but looking at the sort of figures mentioned in the past I think we'd do business if Utd really want him.

Well they don't grow on trees obviously Prev, but I think we'd find an adequate replacement for him and then have enough to buy a good back up striker or maybe a good keeper. It's all about balance for us really and the squad needs a overhaul. If we got the offer I think they'd take it now while they could.

Like I said I would'nt want him to go personally but looking at the sort of figures mentioned in the past I think we'd do business if Utd really want him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Haha!

Well the time for a replacements coming and you'd like to think all the other urgent squad places have been identified for this window and budget. If we got a big windfall from a player sale this summer I think we'd bring some of next summers buys forward a year.

Coleman and Lukaku are probably the only 2 players in the squad that cant be replaced internally.

I know we would get money to replace him, but my God, when did Snodin leave? Cos before Coleman, he was the last half decent RB we had, im sorry and in light of "every player having a price", his must surely be 30m+, 26 years old, 1 of the best players in his position in the league, long term contract, 30m+ and even then I would be utterly gutted.

To be honest Joey anything north of £20m and I think we'd be likely to take it.

On the brightside pal it might mean a new keeper with the extra cash..
That's pretty low for one of the few very good right backs available in the league who's contracted till 2019.
United can and will easily pay more if we want him.
How much did UNT pay for 35 million for Luke shaw no Coleman is worth more than 30 million Doug!
Luke Shaw came with more potential, and last season was desperate, so we splashed the cash. it's not necessary for us to repeat the same with Coleman.
But yes, considering the lack of better options, I think we will at least pay 30million if we want to buy him. Perhaps a bit north of it, too.

That's pretty low for one of the few very good right backs available in the league who's contracted till 2019.
United can and will easily pay more if we want him.

Luke Shaw came with more potential, and last season was desperate, so we splashed the cash. it's not necessary for us to repeat the same with Coleman.
But yes, considering the lack of better options, I think we will at least pay 30million if we want to buy him. Perhaps a bit north of it, too.

You can pay us as much as you like.

Whether you will is another matter.

If they do offer us £30m or more for Seamus and he wants to go, we'd be mental not to take it. Roberto's system seems less reliant on overlapping fullbacks than Moyes anyway, surely we can get an adequate replacement plus another good player or two for that kind of scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back