Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say that if he wants to go and ManU want him that badly then a swap for Mata would be fantastic for us. But he'd absolutely blow our our wage structure out of the water.

So Coleman stays...

In all honesty, we could get Evans off them to be our third centre back and then a good chunk of cash to replace Coles and get a striker in. Pretty sure United would stretch to 18m plus Evans.

I could maybe see it a year from now if Browning and Kenny come on in leaps and bounds.
The sad truth if he goes now is it doesn't matter how much money we get, we won't be able to attract anyone as good in his position.

This rumour definitely has legs this time, word from around Here (seamus's homeplace) is that It has a very good chance of happening.

We should hold out for as long as possible and perhaps get £20m Januzai,Evans or Hernandez in the deal.

I'd obviously hope he stays and no chance he will rock the boat and demand a move but it could have serious consequences down the line, McCarthy and Coleman are best mates. For me McCarthy and Stones are the two we need to hold onto. Everybody else can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back