Votes: 398 56.1%
  • Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman and Mirallas look the two most vulnerable to go.

I think the interest in Coleman is real, it was there in Jan and now Norway have signed Clyne i can see Seamus being their RB of choice.

*Switching to saga mode.

Evans though?
500x better than Distin or Alcaraz. Question is whether he'd come knowing he'd be third choice. I don't think so. He could easily do a John O'Shea/Wes Brown and join another decent blog and be first choice.

Evans is a good player, he's two footed and good on the ball. The problem is Van Gaal wants a high line and for CB's to step into midfield but he lacks a bit of mobility and speed. But put him in a regular back 4 like under Ferguson and he'll do fine.

Evans is bog standard rubbish -no thanks!

I was pulling yer chains...

Lets keep Coleman. Hes quality and worth over 20m

But Evans is actually OK option for CB cover.
Jags Stones will be carved in stone so theres not many CBS around who are willing to sit on bench.

There lads I said it. Evans could be ok signing.

500x better than Distin or Alcaraz. Question is whether he'd come knowing he'd be third choice. I don't think so. He could easily do a John O'Shea/Wes Brown and join another decent blog and be first choice.

I'm not sure he could tbh. When I look at the teams in the Premier League, first choice centre backs are almost always those with excellent injury records. It requires more cohesion and consistency than any other area of the pitch because, while mistakes can be made up front all the time, it only takes one mistake at the back to lose a game. I think this is where United have suffered the most with regards to their defence in recent years with Smalling, Evans and Jones in an eternal queue outside the physio room. I actually rate Evans when he's on the pitch, but there is massive question marks over his reliability.

25m + or don't sell. There aren't that many players that consistently play at Coleman's level. He's a massive part of our game

Typical Utd use the media to drop stories of interest before lodging a bid. We hold the cards however, he's 26, got 3/4 years left on his deal and seems a decent lad who wouldn't kick up a fuss. Flat out refuse too sell like the kopites did with Sterling but then if Coleman kicks off and wants out slap a £30 million price tag on his head. If Utd want him pay the money.

Typical Utd use the media to drop stories of interest before lodging a bid. We hold the cards however, he's 26, got 3/4 years left on his deal and seems a decent lad who wouldn't kick up a fuss. Flat out refuse too sell like the kopites did with Sterling but then if Coleman kicks off and wants out slap a £30 million price tag on his head. If Utd want him pay the money.
Two seasons ago it was baines , and Feli - now its four players they are allegedly after! it just media gash - I feel KM , and Macarthy may be hard to keep as they seem to have reported disputes if you can believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back