How can EFC shake off fan short-termism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years has Moshiri and this board had to instill a proper cohesive footballing system throughout the club?

The way this club is run I’m not too sure they deserve much patience

Massive change is needed

4th from bottom by the 12th November with a worse record than the Spanish Waiter, paid millions of pounds a year to do a job that most people would die for but it's the fans fault, they should learn to be more patient. Honestly couldn't make it up. Just as kin if.

He is a nice guy and most of us wanted him to do well but he hasn't and is nowhere near good enough to do the job that he is paid to do and so there is no choice, he sadly has to go immediately so we can try and get someone better in during this god sent 6 week break to avoid the very real risk of being relegated.

To be fair we could have stuck with Brucey at West Brom but we didn't and those awful [Poor language removed] players under the new Manager are like a different team, just shows that the with the right coaching and discipline it can sometimes pay to get rid.

if you employ someone and they are crap - you sack them

frank lampard is crap - enough said

no amount of time in the world is gonna turn it around for him

We’ve said that about every manager since Moyes and even Ancelotti had critics calling him the Italian fat Sam.

It will be the same with who ever we get and instability is never going to help.

So who do you want and does he/she have a magic wand ?

The club has tried pretty much everything now re managers. We now have turned to a young, up and coming manager in Frank Lampard, who is now being turned on by some after some bad results

Is sacking manager after manager the answer? Or would the ability to weather bad runs, without wielding the axe, ultimately create more stability and result in some success?

Do some fans perhaps need to learn how to be more patient and resilient through bad runs?
Have we? Think about what the criteria is required for the role here at EFC then think about whether any of the managers we have appointed actually fit that criteria. For me the answer to that is no.

There is a huge amount of frustration in the fanbase, effectively 9 years of decline from being in Europe under moyes to dropping to mid table and the last couple of years being in relegation form (there was a big drop off under ancelloti towards the end of the season), there is very little patience, particularly given the money we spent from 2016 to 2020 which is impacting us now under FFP

I think this season is going to be very tough, I'm mentally prepared for lows, I feel the rebuilding job is massive tbh - we may even drop down

Status
Not open for further replies.