How do fans protest?

Brilliant what you on here for
Pretty sure Everton football club has nothing to do with this forum, and some of the comment that exists in particular critique, the club would rather it silenced. Totally agree with @KaiserEFC. Myself will only go to cup games and friendlies and reconsidering that, will have nothing to with league that involves my money.

Pretty sure Everton football club has nothing to do with this forum, and some of the comment that exists in particular critique, the club would rather it silenced. Totally agree with @KaiserEFC. Myself will only go to cup games and friendlies and reconsidering that, will have nothing to with league that involves my money.
Ok mate chill ye beans was having a joke with kaiser

so only you can do what you chose mate

more will go than not basically
Nah there’s a limit mate, they’ve had bad attendances before when they’ve been crap and I think they will do again, same as any bad team in any sport. I think you see people on here slowly realising that they’re not getting any better and I think eventually you’ll see attendances go in the tank.

Nah there’s a limit mate, they’ve had bad attendances before when they’ve been crap and I think they will do again, same as any bad team in any sport. I think you see people on here slowly realising that they’re not getting any better and I think eventually you’ll see attendances go in the tank.

well tbh mate a brand new ground
waiting lists

you always have your core

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back