How many of you have renewed for next season....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come on here and thought why haven’t I got email?!? I missed it! I’m eligible ? apparently I can buy one tomorrow, my son is on it too so hopefully that means he can too. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly tomoz 10am

Sounds like everyone should have an email either way, either a positive or negative response. I haven't had anything, not sure what to think!

I don’t have one, I’ve been in tier 1 of the waiting list since July/August 2019 and was told today I still don’t qualify. Fingers crossed I’ll be luckily to get one for the final season at Goodison.
Me too :Blink:
Can I join you in the unlucky again corner.
Screenshot_20220510-085214_Adblock Browser.jpg

Ticket office messaged me at around 2pm today, offering me seat moves for next season.

BUT, they say they don't have a "view from seat" to share with me, which is mental because on the ticket buying page you can get a "view from seat" by clicking on whats available!

I asked if anybody could nip up for me in that case and take a pic. No.

I asked when I need to let them know "They go on sale to waiting list tomorrow."

How hard can it be to send out a view with what's available?

This club, I tell ya.

EDIT! They just mailed me with pictures. Best club in the world hahaha
I take it back. It's an utter shambles.

So they originally sent me 4 options of pairs of seats in TB2 and TB3. (I'm currently in TB2, seats are fine but they're right at the back so a move would be good)

When they sent me the 4 options they had no image attached of the view. I asked for an image and was told no, impossible. It's really odd because on the ticketing portal you can click on available seats and it gives you a seat view. Surely with an admin log in they can easily get a screen grab of the view and attach with the options. A few seats in any direction at Goodison can make or break the view. You can't guess from rows/numbers.

Anyway, I quickly discounted two of the four options (one was too far over to the right, one was more or less exactly where I am. I replied with the above information to the ticket office fella I'm dealing with and he told me no worries, I can decide by this morning (they start work at 10am)

To get around the no image I called in a favour by emailing the shareholder liason lady, despite being on leave she responded and sent her assistant up to get photos for me. Above and beyond, when I'm on leave I hardly ever check mail. Both options where fine and I'd have taken either.

I emailed the ticket office fella and told him the two remaining options were fine, allocate either one.

He emailed me back half an hour ago saying those two had already gone, but he's moved us to the ones over on the right. The ones I'd already rejected with a clear reason why.

Upshot is, we're staying where we are.

It shouldn't be this difficult.

1. Renewal deadline closes
  2. Ticketing asses what's available
  3. Contact existing ST holders wanting to move with options, allowing 2/3 days to decide and process the moves
  4. Contact those on the waiting list.
It really isn't tricky.

I appreciate this sounds like moaning to those still waiting for a season ticket, but the whole operation is utterly amateurish. The business side of the club needs a massive reset. Guess what? It all filters from the top. (Check the Kenwright thread for my opinions if you like) We're still run like it's the 80's.

Massively frustrating.

'Koff Everton.

Was successful this year, been on the waiting list since 2019. Logged on this morning no issues, was pleasantly surprised by the options, lots of tickets available across the majority of sections in the stadium (although I was only looking for a single ticket so maybe more restrictive if you want a couple together).

Inappropriate Language
Just come on here and thought why haven’t I got email?!? I missed it! I’m eligible ? apparently I can buy one tomorrow, my son is on it too so hopefully that means he can too. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly tomoz 10am
What a nightmare, my son hasn’t qualified so im f0@kd. Can’t believe it, surely they should link supporters who the game with their children. Sure he’s been in the list as long as me ?

What a nightmare, my son hasn’t qualified so im f0@kd. Can’t believe it, surely they should link supporters who the game with their children. Sure he’s been in the list as long as me ?
Ring them up, you never know they may sort you out if you explain.

The thing that really riles me is when you don't get allocated a ST , you buy your ticket in the same area all season then see the same seat /seats remain empty match all season .
Last season I was able to buy the same seat in the Paddock all season ?

Renewed in March. Everton are like an unrequited love. They act like they don’t care. They make me feel inadequate. They break my hearts most weeks but I will lovethen until the day I die and there will never be anyone else for me ??

Has anybody been on tier 2 waiting list and got a ST? if so, how long were you on the waiting list for? I've ònly been on tier 2 for 12 months so far.

Has anybody been on tier 2 waiting list and got a ST? if so, how long were you on the waiting list for? I've ònly been on tier 2 for 12 months so far.
Not wanting to pour cold water on your hopes, but I'd wager nobody on tier two has been offered one since we had a waitlist.

One of my mates got an email saying they hadn't been selected, and if they wanted to increase their chances they should pay for a membership each to elevate themselves to Tier One. He sent them back and email with proof of membership for all 4 on the list from the past 3 seasons, so why were they not already Teir One? No reply as yet.

As I mentioned yesterday, the whole ticketing operation is a chimps tea party. Everyone in the office seems to have their own system.

Status
Not open for further replies.