Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea really has been the difference this season for them. I'm sure they would be down in 6th or without his performances. I'm sure next season they'll be better though. Although I hope not, it's funny seeing them become shitty after all their dominance.

United can still Matamatamtalicly win the league

according to this Le Coq anyway..

Last edited:
In Hindu tradition, Manu is the name of accorded to aprogenitor of humanity being the first human to appear in the world in an epoch after universal destruction. According to thePuranas, 14 Manus appear in each kalpa (aeon). The period of each Manu is called Manvantara.

on another point, love the fact the likes of Fellaini are getting game time there and getting plaudits. He reminds me of the likes of Rodwell, don't hate him for leaving and annoyed when he is getting scapegoated in his new club. Glad to see United unlocking their potential at the same time as Fellainis.

My only worry is that he will get even better there than with us......

damn, rather enjoyed their season of being absolute crap. guess there was no chance in hell they'd have another disappointing season considering the amount of guap they spent on players this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back