Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughable fee for 92 million,absolutely laughing here.

You sign players for that fee when they are absolutely worldies of the ilk of Figo Zidane Platini Batistuta Baggio Raul DelPiero Maradona Romario Messi and both Ronaldo's,Pogba is just a box to box midfielder with power pace and good stamina...but to be held in the same breath as those players above...no where near.

Also Pogba bossed a really slow league where his attributes in a slow game made him stand out,also having a free role helped his cause where he is at his best,Mourinho will stifle him as he did Oscar and he will have half the influence on games as Mourinho is dead set in his ways will will curb those cavalier ways..also he was pretty average in the Euros and never stood out in CL games from what i've seen of him.

Raiola gets 18 million pound agent fee/commision for this deal as he had a 20% fee on any future sale,the man is a genius. :D

Looks a bargain compared to what the RS have bought.

These fees are mental. I'm glad Spurs are not joining that particular party.

Need another Leicester type club to win the league next season to show up the ridiculousness of it all.
Didn't you lot spunk the £86m Bale money on Soldado, Paulinho and co? :lol:

Didn't you lot spunk the £86m Bale money on Soldado, Paulinho and co? lol

And Lamela, Eriksen & Chadli who are still in the squad/first team. Got most of our money back on Paulino when we sold him to a a Chinese side. How much are Lamela and Eriksen worth in today's market? The only real bust was Soldado.

Still, convenient to forget all that I suppose, so yeah, we Spunked it all.

wow apparently martial has unfollowed man united on twitter or something, woweeee massive news. Wtf has this world come to, i.e. 1) if true, what a childish way to do business and 2) what sad f*cker was the one who actually noticed and more worryingly how did they notice?

Apparently it's because he wasn't consulted that they'd give his no. 9 shirt to zlatan. Really poor from united if true to be honest.

13590276_557888284416771_3246830017109900119_n.jpg

And Lamela, Eriksen & Chadli who are still in the squad/first team. Got most of our money back on Paulino when we sold him to a a Chinese side. How much are Lamela and Eriksen worth in today's market? The only real bust was Soldado.

Still, convenient to forget all that I suppose, so yeah, we Spunked it all.

Tbf id like chadli at everton

wow apparently martial has unfollowed man united on twitter or something, woweeee massive news. Wtf has this world come to, i.e. 1) if true, what a childish way to do business and 2) what sad f*cker was the one who actually noticed and more worryingly how did they notice?

Apparently it's because he wasn't consulted that they'd give his no. 9 shirt to zlatan. Really poor from united if true to be honest.

Tits come in pairs
Whoever swapped numbers around then martial for unfollowing man u instead of banging zlatan out for the shirt

Reading some tweets last night and amazed how United fans think Jose has suddenly created a player in Felli. Don't think there's a fanbase with such limited football knowledge than them lot. I've seen United's first games and the lad's playing no different to last season, only they're winning and he's not the scapegoat anymore. I should be happy for the lad because I've always liked him but when he chose to point to his name on the back of his shirt in front of our fans, you know the lads who always supported him, not like them gloryhunting cockneys who booed him at the first signs of a mistake, well he went to the Arteta level of I hope your career nosedives soon.

Reading some tweets last night and amazed how United fans think Jose has suddenly created a player in Felli. Don't think there's a fanbase with such limited football knowledge than them lot. I've seen United's first games and the lad's playing no different to last season, only they're winning and he's not the scapegoat anymore. I should be happy for the lad because I've always liked him but when he chose to point to his name on the back of his shirt in front of our fans, you know the lads who always supported him, not like them gloryhunting cockneys who booed him at the first signs of a mistake, well he went to the Arteta level of I hope your career nosedives soon.
Fellaini was made a scapegoat by many United fans as he was associated with Moyes. He was also fundamental to our best period of play under LVG...Spurs, Liverpool and some one else I do not remember. But sadly the Moyes association follows him to now with idiot fans

I personally really like Fellaini as he gives 100% on the pitch and is a [Poor language removed] hard [Poor language removed]. Frustrating how some of our fans treat him but my only explanation is they don't watch Man United that much. He was brilliant in our first two league games and was good vs Hull after a stupid yellow.

Says it all that a manager like Mourinho will pick Fellaini over Herrera, Schweinsteiger, Carrick etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back