Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree that Man Utd are in a different class to the likes of Man City and Chelsea as clubs. I simply do not regard either of them as truly big clubs and they could win 6 leagues in a row and I would feel the same. Sugar daddy teams is all they are.

None of us like Liverpool but to be honest it offended me when Sterling jumped ship at Liverpool ( a truly great club whether we like it or not ) to go to soulless City. Stones? Same thing when he left us. No offence to either lad but who cares about winning for Abu Dhabi Rovers?

You were "offended" that Sterling left the RS?

:pint2:

jesus christ the whole earned money vs oil money argument does my head in. only man utd supporters care about it. I'm sure Southampton are made up that the money used to gut their team came from adidas and not gazprom.

Apparently this Memphis Depay'so a professional footballer that plays for Man Utd.

You wouldn't think it if you watch him play tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbm
jesus christ the whole earned money vs oil money argument does my head in. only man utd supporters care about it. I'm sure Southampton are made up that the money used to gut their team came from adidas and not gazprom.

Kopites as well.......their plucky, cheaply assembled team fought da good fight against der oil clubs da year dey wuz Easter champions :dance:

Apparently this Memphis Depay'so a professional footballer that plays for Man Utd.

You wouldn't think it if you watch him play tonight.
He's been awful for us. Only good games were against low level teams like Club Brugge and FC Mgytiland.

£30m! Another terrible LVG signing

Moists gift for the club (the contract )

...tbf theres something else wrong in their squad atm...was poor game for Rooney for sure but whole team was totally kak

He's been awful for us. Only good games were against low level teams like Club Brugge and FC Mgytiland.

£30m! Another terrible LVG signing

Think we was poor under LVG as he was asked to defend and chase back so much.

Will be the same under Mourinho. If he's played as an out and out winger or given a free role i think he would get his form back but needs a run of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back