Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney, van Gaal, Mourinho these people are incidental to the downturn of United.

Moyes killed that club stone dead when Ferguson stepped aside. It was the most crucial decision they needed to get right and they hired a terrible manager for an elite club. I honestly don't think matters could have been worse if they'd just handed the reins to Giggs. They didn't though and that divvy was hired and the rest is history. It was such a terrible decision that it's actually done the impossible: tarnished SAFs legacy at United.

Rooney, van Gaal, Mourinho these people are incidental to the downturn of United.

Moyes killed that club stone dead when Ferguson stepped aside. It was the most crucial decision they needed to get right and they hired a terrible manager for an elite club. I honestly don't think matters could have been worse if they'd just handed the reins to Giggs. They didn't though and that divvy was hired and the rest is history. It was such a terrible decision that it's actually done the impossible: tarnished SAFs legacy at United.

Never mind that complete nonsense you just typed, what you having for tea David?

They look so average. Their sole attack just seems to be chip it to Zlatan's head.

As for Rooney, I will be pigsick if we were the mugs to give him a retirement home. For anyone wanting to know what Sam's England would look like after Roy, the answer is more of the same.

They look so average. Their sole attack just seems to be chip it to Zlatan's head.

As for Rooney, I will be pigsick if we were the mugs to give him a retirement home. For anyone wanting to know what Sam's England would look like after Roy, the answer is more of the same.

I have no animosity toward Rooney at all but please please PLEASE don't bring that busted flush to Goodison. He is the oldest 30 year old in football.

Rooney is a huge issue for them.

They know he is broken down but they also know that if they drop him whatever re-sale value he retains just disappears.

Mou needs to bite the bullet and bench him.

Made up that all their fans early season optimism has died already with many seriously questioning Mourinho, he will implode as usual as he gets bored earlier than expected at Old Trafford - usually takes him 3-4 years to get bored then wants to try a new challenge but I predict he'll be kicked out within two. Utd will regret not going for one of Koeman, Klopp, Pep or Poncho.

I think Top 4 in no particular order will be us, Arsenal, Citeh and RS.

Made up that all their fans early season optimism has died already with many seriously questioning Mourinho, he will implode as usual as he gets bored earlier than expected at Old Trafford - usually takes him 3-4 years to get bored then wants to try a new challenge but I predict he'll be kicked out within two. Utd will regret not going for one of Koeman, Klopp, Pep or Poncho.

Spurs a given for me to finish top 4

Rooney is a huge issue for them.

They know he is broken down but they also know that if they drop him whatever re-sale value he retains just disappears.

Mou needs to bite the bullet and bench him.

MLS's ultimate wishlist is

1-2 Ronaldo/Messi (of course)
3. Rooney

MLS would pay 150K/week to get him on permaloan.

I don't think it would matter who they had appointed.

All this chopping and changing the squad and feeling the "need" to believe they are the "biggest club in the world" by paying ludicrously over the odds for Pogba so they boast they have the world's most expensive player and appointing the world's most high profile coach whom was past his sell by date twelve months ago is the road to no town.

They needed to step back a bit, take stock and then kick on again with new management with fresh ideas, no pressure to produce immediately and a bit of time to re-build the team.

That ain't allowed to happen because the fans sense of entitlement makes impossible demands on them in the here and now.

So they went for the quick fix with Jose......and all the baggage he comes with.

The pursuit of the corporate dollar means they are afraid of falling down the pecking order for fear of losing profile and with it the muscle to write their own cheque with potential sponsors.......so decisions are taken for the wrong reasons.

The continued rise of City has de-stabilised Manchester United to such a degree they are forever playing catch up and it is sapping at their confidence.

Long may it continue :dance:

Spurs a given for me to finish top 4
not that i disagree but i don't think it's a certainty. I think if they get out of the group stages 4 competitions will be too many for them. they don't exactly have the best bench.

that being said, me best mate is a Spurs supporter so i have a bit of a soft spot for them. would LOVE it if we finished in the top 4 together and finally kept Arsenal out of it next season. then again, I don't see United or Chelsea exactly being teams rallying to get in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back