Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that more the fault of those that throw the money at them, I don't know if United openly tout these companies, but they are a business, it's their reason to exist to make money, not turn it away.

Exactly. How dare Man U make money from their name. SCOURGE ON FOOTBALL!

Anyway, I honestly think they are out of the race for the top four already, their football is horrific and any team worth their salt will easily defend against them. I'm just looking at their fixture list, where will they pick a win up from?

Man u defence is poor, I'm surprised that Moyes didn't bring a defender in but he was to polite in letting Rio have a chance in claiming a place, Moyes should have bought a defender, I mean Moyes does have a good eye for defenders. Don't rate Smalling, don't mind Jones to be honest, he been the victim of being Jack of all trades under Fergie. Their full backs are a joke, again another area where Moyes is good at. Still gobsmacked that Moyes was sacked, the board should have remained with him.

If I were a Man U supporter, I would not be overly impressed with that ugly Chevrolet motif stuck on the front of the jersey. I am one of the world's least talented artists, and it looks like something I would have come up with. Any truth to the rumour that the Chevrolet sponsorship manager lost his job over the monies paid for that bit of advertising?

They're desperate.

If they don't do something this season that adidas deal will get pulled back

Well you've just gone and made that up haven't you? Complete and utter horseturd.

Jones was our best defender yesterday and needs to be given time at CB after Fergie and Moyes kept playing him at RB/CM every other game. Plus he needs to stay injury free.

I'm not his biggest fan I must admit but he's still young and learning.

Well you've just gone and made that up haven't you? Complete and utter horseturd.

Jones was our best defender yesterday and needs to be given time at CB after Fergie and Moyes kept playing him at RB/CM every other game. Plus he needs to stay injury free.

No Champions League.

Again.

No tv coverage midweek. No European football. Less chance of major players wanting to be there. Loss of players.

Sponsors get nervous. Sponsors pull out.

All above getting worse. Negative feedback loop.

Oh and clauses in the Adidas deal mean they're first out with their money.

No Champions League.

Again.

No tv coverage midweek. No European football. Less chance of major players wanting to be there. Loss of players.

Sponsors get nervous. Sponsors pull out.

All above getting worse. Negative feedback loop.

Oh and clauses in the Adidas deal mean they're first out with their money.

I suggest you do your research into the Adidas deal first my friend. And "No CL again"? What, the season has ended already?

If Liverpool can spend what felt like an eternity in the wilderness and still be able to finish 2nd in the league, I am sure we'll be just fine. We can't win the league every season you know ;)

I suggest you do your research into the Adidas deal first my friend. And "No CL again"? What, the season has ended already?

If Liverpool can spend what felt like an eternity in the wilderness and still be able to finish 2nd in the league, I am sure we'll be just fine. We can't win the league every season you know ;)

You're in a death spiral.

And you wont again for a very long time...

And you wont again for a very long time...

I am fine with that. I am 35 years old now, started supporting us when I was 9 years old. I saw us be rubbish, then fantastic, then we're rubbish again.

It's someone elses turn to dominate English footy now - I'll enjoy the ride whatever happens. And we're still signing the likes of Di Maria so it's not all doom and gloom!

You couldn't be further from the truth darling but good try! Massive stadium, one of the most supported teams worldwide and a world class manager at the helm.

We'll be just fine long term.

I agree, however you need CL next term as a minimum and you have some MASSIVE spending to do as I can't see anything coming through your once famous ranks.

Exactly. Your. Problem.

And I dont mind Utd me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back