Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Di Maria is a silly signing. Valencia and Ashley Young are clearly better players.

Van Clown knows nothing too, he's only won CL and league titles in every country he's ever managed. Get Moyes back, he knew how to make Everton solid at the back and win, erm, sweet FA in 11 years of trying.

We'll come good, Van Gaal knows what he's got facing him and that's a squad of average players.

When we've got Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Di Maria bedded in plus our injured players back, we'll be just fine.

Last night's score was a bit of a shocker but the result didn't shock me at all - we played a group of players who simply aren't comfortable in the 3-5-2 system yet. I personally hope we ditch it for a 4-3-3 now we've landed The Angel of Mary.

Enjoy us being crap, lads and lasses - it won't last forever! ;)
Why do you even come here?

It's an Everton site. don't forget where you are when name calling
I post here because I find it amusing laughing at the Liverpool supporters with you. I'll no longer post on United issues because clearly quite a few of you have a clear hatred for any club that is bigger than yours - which yes, smacks of bitterness.

Seriously, though outside of that one game vs Sunderland what has Januzaj done?

Ah, Januzaj looked a very good player last season, and only 18 years of age.

Why do you even come here?

AND WHY-HY-HY-HY-HY-HY-HY-H-H-H-HY DO YOU HANG AROUND? IIIIIIIIIIII'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRYYYYYY, I-I-I-I-I'M SO SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH-OH-OH

Seriously though, why wouldn't he? It's the world football forum and all supporters should be welcome, it's good for perspective.

I post here because I find it amusing laughing at the Liverpool supporters with you. I'll no longer post on United issues because clearly quite a few of you have a clear hatred for any club that is bigger than yours - which yes, smacks of bitterness.

I would respectfully suggest, that you're clearly not capable of discussing United without those red tinted "it'll all be fine, honest" specs on mate.

Ah, Januzaj looked a very good player last season, and only 18 years of age.

We'll see.

I think that one game has meant he's built up into something he isn't. Man U have had plenty of kids come into their first team, score/do well on their debut and then not kick on (see welbeck, diouf, macheda, cleverly, etc, etc.)

I just don't see him as being as good as people make out. I doubt he'll make it at the top level.

Ha ha, who said you were not bigger than us ?? or when did anyone say they had a problem with it ??

You are rather deluded regarding the money. United have always thrown money about, even in Fergie's early years, you were breaking British records back then, kind of what City did for a while.....funny how people just forget the facts.

I would respectfully suggest, that you're clearly not capable of discussing United without those red tinted "it'll all be fine, honest" specs on mate.

Bollocks mate. I've been very realistic with my posts. But some of you are acting as if we're going to disappear into the wilderness because of ONE poor season and a bad start to this season. It's not going to happen. We're too huge a club to do a Leeds - as much as you'd love that to happen.

We're throwing money around now because we have to - simple as that. And we have EARNED that money - we're not a sugar daddies play thing. I've never said ONCE in here that we're going to win any silverware, anytime soon. We'll be lucky to finish 5th this season.

But anyone that thinks United are in trouble long term are deluded - you're just clutching at straws I am afraid.

Ha ha, who said you were not bigger than us ?? or when did anyone say they had a problem with it ??

You are rather deluded regarding the money. United have always thrown money about, even in Fergie's early years, you were breaking British records back then, kind of what City did for a while.....funny how people just forget the facts.

Where have I said we "don't spend money"?! Have you actually read my posts?! I suggest you do - we've spent [Poor language removed] tonnes of money for years and years! And I'm happy that we do, we can afford it.

We'll see.

I think that one game has meant he's built up into something he isn't. Man U have had plenty of kids come into their first team, score/do well on their debut and then not kick on (see welbeck, diouf, macheda, cleverly, etc, etc.)

I just don't see him as being as good as people make out. I doubt he'll make it at the top level.
I'm with you, the lad's looked mince on the few occasions I've seen him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back