Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of this - the simple fact is, none of us know what the future holds. The beauty, and fun, of football :)

Thanks for the debate guys, again, didn't intend to offend anyone. I'm a passionate bloke about my club, as you guys are about your own. I've always found Evertonians to be good lads & lasses, so don't want to fall out with you.

Peace out! x
We all know what the future holds unless you sign some defenders though. lol

Im just intrigued as to why he would come to another clubs forum (yes, maybe its the greatest), but I certainly couldnt see my self going on a United, Chelsea, etc forum every day.

It baffles me why a football fan would post on another club's board, other than to troll people or when the two teams are about to play each other.

I have looked at other team's forums and they feel like foreign countries to me.

It wouldn't occur to me to post on one.

The other thing is that the United blokes who post on here are sound enough normally, like when we are slagging off Der Ed Men....until one of our chaps is mildly critical of United.

Then they go off on one.

They tied to give me a shoeing last night when I suggested that the £200 million they have spent in the past eleven and a half months is hardly compelling evidence that the Glazers are "bleeding the club dry" :rolleyes:

They picked on the wrong bloke, though :rant:

Im just intrigued as to why he would come to another clubs forum (yes, maybe its the greatest), but I certainly couldnt see my self going on a United, Chelsea, etc forum every day.

Why not? I'm pretty much the only Everton fan I actually know in person. Any football debates I have in the real world I are invariably with fans of United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. with zero fallout. I know it's an Everton thread, but this is the World Football section, we should let other fans proffer informed opinions if they have them without always reaching for the flaming sticks.

Why not? I'm pretty much the only Everton fan I actually know in person. Any football debates I have in the real world I are invariably with fans of United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. with zero fallout. I know it's an Everton thread, but this is the World Football section, we should let other fans proffer informed opinions if they have them without always reaching for the flaming sticks.

It's the World football section of an Everton forum ffs, and the title of the thread is "How stupid are Man U", so it shouldn't come as a surprise to any reader that it's contents are going to be somewhat disparaging.

Leave the mods to moderate eh mate.

I'll probably start swerving Everton forums when we become a massive worldwide brand infected with annoying bandwagon fans and no nothing Americans to be fair. Red Cafe, RAWK (and I'm sure whatever the Chelsea/Arsenal equivalents are) tend to be filled with knee jerking muppets.

It's the World football section of an Everton forum ffs, and the title of the thread is "How stupid are Man U", so it shouldn't come as a surprise to any reader that it's contents are going to be somewhat disparaging.

Leave the mods to moderate eh mate.

Rich, coming from the man who moderates the Everton Board thread with talk of libel the whole time.

Moyes was fecking awful. He had no place being manager of Manchester United. He's managed at Preston and Everton, never won a pot. He got you to the lofty heights of FOURTH place, ONCE in 11 years. And he played boring, negative, turgid footy along the way too.

He should never have been appointed in the first place.

I know you've gone but presume you're still reading, I don't know how you expected a reasonable chat after a post like this. Moyes annoyed a lot of Evertonians with the patronizing attitude he showed to our club while at Man U, a similar patronizing attitude to yours here. Any one who knows anything about football knows that that fourth place finish with that squad was a remarkable achievement, up there with any in the last 15 years. To be honest, your guilty here of the same kind of sanctimonious rubbish you spend the whole time lambasting liverpool fans for. Good luck with the rest of the season. I hope a few seasons out of the CL will bring you back down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back