Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAWK Meltdown do you think Van Gaal is selecting the signings made by Woodward?

It was an open secret that Shaw and Herrera were being chased 12 months ago, so perhaps these were in the pipeline for a while--shaw was done and dusted with minimal fuss once formally reported.

Rojo doesnt seem like a Van Gaal signing from what ive heard of him. Also Di Maria would be joinig 5+ players in competing for the same position in Van Gaals favoured formation.

Hes even commented that he may need to change his system to accommodate Di maria. Showing that he doesnt really fit the system.

It seems that hes not choosing the targets.

@RAWK Meltdown do you think Van Gaal is selecting the signings made by Woodward?

It was an open secret that Shaw and Herrera were being chased 12 months ago, so perhaps these were in the pipeline for a while--shaw was done and dusted with minimal fuss once formally reported.

Rojo doesnt seem like a Van Gaal signing from what ive heard of him. Also Di Maria would be joinig 5+ players in competing for the same position in Van Gaals favoured formation.

Hes even commented that he may need to change his system to accommodate Di maria. Showing that he doesnt really fit the system.

It seems that hes not choosing the targets.

If so thats even better and sensational.

Maybe that is what he's waiting on. Abject failure then consolidate his position on signings and within the club.

Trouble with that they'll sack him before then for the next "chosen one"

None of the signings make any sense. As uts Van Gaal and not an unknown id be thinking that this must be some kind of masterplan.

But reading his comments that he will maybe need to change the system for di maria it looks suspiciously that these players arent his choices.

What do you think?

If so thats even better and sensational.

Maybe that is what he's waiting on. Abject failure then consolidate his position on signings and within the club.

Trouble with that they'll sack him before then for the next "chosen one"

If Man United fail to get CL again this season, that means half of Di Maria's contract will be played outside of the CL.

BwHlbsXIQAEnZfM.jpg:large

The team that beat Arseal 8-2.

Man U's current situation I think is the biggest evidence I've ever seen as to ow important a manager and a mentality can be.

Just read that the north korean leader is a massive United fan and has made it law to show all thier matches on state tv.

Van Gaal's presser was interesting today. "The club will [announce] when the time's there. Players will leave, others will come [before Monday]."

I am buzzing. Haven't been this excited about a new season since 2008/2009. He's creating a new squad and looking at shipping out the crap.

We should have done this years ago. It's going to take time but he's got my backing.

Van Gaal's presser was interesting today. "The club will [announce] when the time's there. Players will leave, others will come [before Monday]."

I am buzzing. Haven't been this excited about a new season since 2008/2009. He's creating a new squad and looking at shipping out the crap.

We should have done this years ago. It's going to take time but he's got my backing.

Enjoy the excitement mate, it's going to last for a very short period of time and Luis will have fukced off around this time next year.

Cool, lend me your time machine when you've done with it, I want to know the lotto numbers for Saturday. Cheers!

I don't need a time machine mate, would you like a small wager on where United are in a years time? I say he's gone before the middle of next season and you're still a shambles despite spunking millions and overpaying for players due to no European football.

Their defence...after Vidic...team just snapped.

Fills their team with confidence knowing they are shaky like a auntie on PCP from downstairs.
Maybe the biggest problem right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back