Transfer Rumour Hugo Ekitike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know usually I would feel like this ITK wars is pathetic in a fun way, now I just think it's pathetic in an embarrasing way.

You can tell these grown men are seriously sweating here about their internet credibility, which they gained from releasing team news 5 minutes before the official release.

Big Benj is gonna be well upset if no one pays attention to his cryptic 'look at me, I'm ItK posts'
That's stretching it.

According to Bard
Bard was just updated. See update
profile picture
Have you heard of Hugo Ekitike

Yes, I have heard of Hugo Ekitike. He is a French professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain. He was born in Reims, France, to parents of Cameroonian extraction. He joined the Stade de Reims academy at the age of 11 and made his professional debut for the club in 2020. He had a breakout season in 2021-22, scoring 10 goals in 20 Ligue 1 appearances. He was linked with a move to a number of top European clubs in the summer of 2022, and ultimately signed for Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of €28.5 million.

Ekitike is a tall, strong striker with good finishing ability. He is also quick and agile, and he is good at dribbling past defenders. He is still young and developing, but he has the potential to be a top striker in the world.

Here are some of his accomplishments:

Ligue 1 Young Player of the Month: March 2022
Ligue 1 Team of the Season: 2021-22
UNFP Ligue 2 Young Player of the Year: 2020-21
I think Hugo Ekitike is a very promising young player. He has all the tools to be a success at the highest level. I am excited to see how he develops in the coming years.

profile picture
What his strengths and weakness
View other drafts

Hugo Ekitike is a very talented young striker with a lot of potential. He has a number of strengths, including:

Physicality: Ekitike is a tall, strong striker who is difficult to defend against. He is also quick and agile, and he is good at using his body to protect the ball.
Finishing: Ekitike has a good eye for goal and he is clinical in front of goal. He is also good at scoring goals from different distances and angles.
Dribbling: Ekitike is good at dribbling past defenders and he is able to create chances for himself and his teammates. He is also good at holding the ball up and bringing others into play.
However, Ekitike also has some weaknesses, including:

Consistency: Ekitike can be inconsistent at times. He has the potential to be a world-class striker, but he needs to be more consistent in his performances.
Decision-making: Ekitike can sometimes make poor decisions in the final third. He needs to be more clinical in his finishing and he needs to make better decisions when he is in possession of the ball.
Work rate: Ekitike can sometimes be lazy off the ball. He needs to work harder for the team and he needs to be more involved in the build-up play.
Overall, Hugo Ekitike is a very talented young striker with a lot of potential. He has a number of strengths, but he also needs to work on his consistency, decision-making, and work rate. If he can do that, he has the potential to be a top striker in the world
That does sound like Moise Kean 🥴

Let me see you score once more like you did before
Score for us now, Ekitike
Score once more like you did before
Score once more, Ekitike
Try once more like you did before
Score for us now, Ekitike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back