Hypothetical: We get a new manager - what is their first move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do lose our manager then questions have to be asked why we're existing like this for so so long.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/368209?

This is one of the things I'll miss if he leaves..

Newcastle’s struggling fortunes this season brings into focus manager Alan Pardew’s injudicious comments last term that his side, who were riding high at the time, were now in a different league to Everton.

“This is such a punishing league ,â€￾ said Moyes.

“You have to be level and quite balanced. Not too high when you’re the man and when it’s not going too well keep your head down and get on with it.â€￾

Quality, class and dignity... and far more cutting by rising above it than lowering himself to his level and putting the boot in, because everyone knows that's what Pardew would of done. He basically tells him off by giving him a lesson in how to behave.
Its superb.. Pardew hasn't a moral leg to stand on, Moyes comes out looking like he doesn't mind and is simply a teacher giving a lesson, and whereas Pardew looks a prize tit, Moyes earns even more creditability for our club.

As for the op.. first thing to do is win a load of cups and the league, then personally get investors for the club, of course insult the board a lot, defend our players when they do wrong, build a new stadium and win every game against the rich clubs.. only then will he be good enough.. well for some anyway.

Personally I think if Moyes goes we will do worse. Perhaps not much but I think we will, just opinion though.

As for the op.. first thing to do is win a load of cups and the league, then personally get investors for the club, of course insult the board a lot, defend our players when they do wrong, build a new stadium and win every game against the rich clubs.. only then will he be good enough.. well for some anyway.

No European success?

Straw man out, FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back