Hypothetical: We get a new manager - what is their first move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Kenny Jacket who turned around Swansea, though given he doesn't have a foriegn name he hasn't got the credit for it. Since then, the other managers (Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers, laudrup) have just kept up his good work.

Jacket got them out of the fourth flight and into and around the promotion palces out of the third flight.

Martinez got them out of the third flight and into and around the promotion places out of the second flight.

Rodgers got them into the first flight and into and around midtable.

Sorry mate you're wrong Martinez entirely changed the style of play from Kenny Jacket's "British" style the foundations of which Souza nearly wrecked and Rodgers had the good sense to maintain - the result is what you see today.

My source: watching it first hand having family and business interests in the area.

The point is if we want something different than the Moyes, Mcarthy, Mcleish, Hughes cabal who else with experience of the British game? Kenny Jacket perhaps?

not Martinez.

Eddie Howe, now there is a quality young manager in the mould of Moyes except unlike Moyes he as been successfull in far more difficult circumstances.

Oh yes mate he did, what spice that would give to a derby game if he became our man after telling them to shove it.

I quite like Martinez for the way he comes across, nice guy etc, I'd have hated him to go to Liverpool, look at what it did to Brenda, I have fuzzy memories of him being sound until he got the red net aids.

Tell Anichebe and Neville that no matter how many blowjobs they offer it will not guarantee them a place in the starting line-up. New manager new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back