Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ideal Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy would be insanely good when we counter attack. Can you imagine Remy, Barkley, McGeady and Mirallas coming at you with pace. That's on a par with the RS counter attacking this season.

Been told we're very interested in Remy and that he's basically being offered to every club in prem and that he's in talks with Arsenal are a bit premature.

And one in the hole?

york.gif

All you can do is trust him...the board is a different matter.

25215.jpg

he had mixed luck last summer....3 great signings (Barry, lukaku, McCarthy)....1 decent (deulofeu).....1 unimpressive so far (robles....was terrible against Arsenal but hadn't played much, that was martinez' fault)......3 bad (alcaraz, kone, troare....you could say unlucky with injury, but traore was injured when we got him and alcaraz was injury prone at Wigan)....then mcgeady, who i think was a poor signing too, although cost little so a squad filler....

so that's basically 50-50 so far.....sadly as far as progressing for next season, we're starting by losing 3 out of the 4 good signings Martinez has made....so for us to improve again next season its a big summer for Roberto, he needs to make atleast 4 or 5 quality signings (a tough ask)...

Been told we're very interested in Remy and that he's basically being offered to every club in prem and that he's in talks with Arsenal are a bit premature.
Would be a fantastic signing. I would actually put signing Remy above Lukaku or Boney, I think he would be so good for us. I think it makes sense for Martinez to want him too considering he's basically a world class version of Kone.

Would be a fantastic signing. I would actually put signing Remy above Lukaku or Boney, I think he would be so good for us. I think it makes sense for Martinez to want him too considering he's basically a world class version of Kone.

Remy is good fella but World class FFS.

Boney for me, think he would be a perfect fit for Everton,proved he can do it in the prem and also would fit into Bobbies style of play, no brainer.

Where did you see that mate ? I reckon nearer £16m, but he wouldn't be a gamble which is a big plus.

Swear I read it somewhere that they wanted twenty.

Even at £16m it's a worry for me. He's decent and stuff, but i'm just not sure how much money we actually have to splurge.

It's a really difficult situation.

We desperately need a striker. Defo number one priority for me. But a top notch one will cost us big style. So do we spend huge on this key position to the detriment of other positions that clearly need filling too?

Glad i'm not manager really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back