Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ideal Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy with signing Icardi.

1861137d1390751220-wanda-nara-o-belen-rodriguez-nara-2.jpg

I'm sold.

Erm, aside from Lukaku we definitely could. Why not?

Well I think I worded it wrong slightly.

More like are they good enough?

Take Bacca as the example. I quite like him. But would he come? I've heard Barca sniffing.

Lacazette has been linked with everyone 5 times but not gone anywhere.

Remy smells like Arsenal.

Michy is annoying me as he won't go away. Never seen him actually play though.

I think @Dutch Toffee said Alfie Fingerbottom wasn't good enough.

And so on and so on.

Being realistic though mate, are we likely to get any of them?

In my personal opinion, I reckon we'd be in with a shout of any of them, but I do think they'll be factors that could stop us from signing anyone of those players, like large fees, CL clubs being interested.

Well I think I worded it wrong slightly.

More like are they good enough?

Take Bacca as the example. I quite like him. But would he come? I've heard Barca sniffing.

Lacazette has been linked with everyone 5 times but not gone anywhere.

Remy smells like Arsenal.

Michy is annoying me as he won't go away. Never seen him actually play though.

I think @Dutch Toffee said Alfie Fingerbottom wasn't good enough.

And so on and so on.
Alfie Fingerbottom has a big 'swerve' on his back for me. Bony would be my preferred choice, if Lukaku doesn't (most likely) come off. £12m-£15m tops though.

It's like a FM 2014 Scout report.

Well let's hear your choices pal?! I've heard of everyone of those I've said, seen the lot of em play bar one, Batshuayi but I mention him cos we've been linked to him, either on espn or bt sport in there respected leagues or CL, Europa league games, I haven't just thought these lads are sh!t hot on FM and thought we should sign em on that strength cos let's face it, probably not everyone of them are brilliant on the game!

i like the sound of a sneaky loan move for stevan jovetic, i reckon we could sell it to city that he needs proper game time in the prem and it will benefit them in the long run.

people will moan that we should be buying more players now, but if we're loaning the quality calibre of lukaku/jovetic every single season then why bother? ha, of course it would come a point that we'll get a bit too good and such teams will stop their generosity. we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

i think it would be a risk if we but a youngster like batshuayi/lassaga as well as re-loaning traore, that's too risky imo, we need at least one coming to his peak/something special if the other is going to be a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back