2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
everton grow some balls for once and tell them its 40 million euro or get to duck,
and tell gana the same,chelsea have turned a transfer request down this morning,do the same unless the valuation is met!

Minimum of 30 million then we’ll listen. If he lets him go I’d imagine we’d have a replacement lined up.

I don't blame the lad at all. What a difference living in Paris, Winning trophies , playing champions league and probably being paid a lot more for doing it all as well. Dream move indeed. It would be farcical but also expected that Everton let him go and bank the money. Just what I expected to be honest a sale with no thought of football on the last hour of the window. Sounds familiar.

We need players who are committed to the club at this moment. Players who want to turn this poor form around and salvage a bit of self respect and pride from this dreadful season.

Makes no difference how good a player he may or not be, if he doesn't want to be here, and asking for a move is about as big an indication as you can get in that regard, then we shouldn't have him in and around the squad.

He will have a value to us. If PSG meet that value then he should leave. If we have a quality replacement lined up, somebody who can fit in with the system the manager wants to play, then bring him in. Otherwise we should leave it until the summer. The last thing we need is to bring in another squad type player that won't improve on Geuye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back