2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we can but we are not even remotely close to being a team ready to play in Europe, i don't want us to qualify for Europe we just don't have the squad for it, and until we have got rid of all the deadwood (not looking like happening anytime soon) so we can make space for some proper signings Europe is just something in the future imo.

It's a fair concern, but we aren't getting anyone of note if we AREN'T in Europe. We are 3 points out in supposedly the best league in the world. If we can't compete against the other team in the Europa league with another transfer window, we are truly pathetic.

I know we can but we are not even remotely close to being a team ready to play in Europe, i don't want us to qualify for Europe we just don't have the squad for it, and until we have got rid of all the deadwood (not looking like happening anytime soon) so we can make space for some proper signings Europe is just something in the future imo.

It's a fair concern, but we aren't getting anyone of note if we AREN'T in Europe. We are 3 points out in supposedly the best league in the world. We are also just as good if not better than the teams we are competing against. If we can't compete against the other team in the Europa league with another transfer window, we are truly pathetic.

I think Moshiri will open the purse strings more it we got Europe and it may attract better players than without and show current players some progress.

It's a fair concern, but we aren't getting anyone of note if we AREN'T in Europe. We are 3 points out in supposedly the best league in the world. If we can't compete against the other team in the Europa league with another transfer window, we are truly pathetic.

Bit extreme lol

losing gana who is number one in the league for tackles I believe , would be a kamikaze move.

people on here are saying the defence is good but it has no cover from the midfield.

lets take the leagues best tackler out of the equation and replace him with tom davies.

no joke, if you thought we might be in any sort of trouble now then it would be ten fold in a few weeks time.

what is going on at this club
I know it's not the Premier League but I read somewhere that Joe Williams has made the most tackles in The Championship. Could do worse than recalling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back