2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's poor he is handing this in now and not earlier. I actually wouldn't be bothered if we sold him for the reason his passing is woeful. He is very good at what he does and be a loss short term but think we could get someone more rounded

Think it's poor he is handing this in now and not earlier. I actually wouldn't be bothered if we sold him for the reason his passing is woeful. He is very good at what he does and be a loss short term but think we could get someone more rounded

He’s probably been told to hand me one in, a lot of players are told to. It looks better for the club, and saves them money.

How 'bout we go after Thiago Mendes, send LOSC Morgan on loan with a promised future fee to help them out with FFP restrictions? They are in second, 7 points clear of 4th, Morgan can play in that league, head back to France, maybe even sign a smaller deal, everything works out. Sell Gana, buy Barrios, we suddenly give Silva the tactical flexibility he needs. Could even loan out McCarthy to hopefully get fit.

Yet if we win tonight - I know, seems unlikely - we could well be in the spot that gets European qualification come May...

Check out the fixture list remaining. No chance. Marco’s early season zonal marking woes and our holiday losing streak ruined any chance of Europe. Finishing top 10 at this point will be a challenge.

That's him gone.

I'm about to be sick while I think of who's going to take his spot in the starting 11.

Is it the headless chicken? Le sulk? or Mr. Glass?

I hope he wins some stuff with PSG at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back