2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll surely only authorise this when we have a replacement confirmed. We must be the only club who sell players and don't replace them regularly.

giphy.gif

Top professional, great locker room presence and also the frandliest of chaps. Let’s hope we have a replacement lined up as I’m a little worried.

I predict one of two things:
A. Delph was a failsafe acquisition in case we missed out on our guy
B. We are going the discount route in the center of midfield so we can spend big in the attacking areas.

I don’t think it’s a terrible idea if you bring in some super class players up the pitch, but I find it hard to believe we can bring in the caliber to make up for Gana’s absence. So we may as well restructure the midfield (hopefully we bring in a good one and don’t pull the ‘we’ll go with what we got’)

Top professional, great locker room presence and also the frandliest of chaps. Let’s hope we have a replacement lined up as I’m a little worried.

I predict one of two things:
A. Delph was a failsafe acquisition in case we missed out on our guy
B. We are going the discount route in the center of midfield so we can spend big in the attacking areas.

I don’t think it’s a terrible idea if you bring in some super class players up the pitch, but I find it hard to believe we can bring in the caliber to make up for Gana’s absence. So we may as well restructure the midfield (hopefully we bring in a good one and don’t pull the ‘we’ll go with what we got’)
It'll of course leave us with egg all over our faces when we inevitably miss out on a striker and DCL gets another 35 games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back