• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh at the football tactician thing. I'm the same. Never played the game to any high level but I think I have a grasp on the basics required. What is a total blind spot to me are tactics. I recognize the high wing backs we are attempting to play, long ball tactics and tiki taka or whatever it's called. However, I could watch a team play football all day every day and not recognise a double pivot, single pivot, a false nine or a diamond formation.
A false nine usually refers to two or 3 players who are all great and can score goals. They will help out midfield no end and never stop moving, usually none of them will be more than 5'1"......think Agueo and Jesus for City, Jesus being a false 9.

The alternative to a false 9 is playing a lanky streak of p1ss that stands there waiting for the ball to be delivered inch perfectly to him and gets let of the hook for not scoring by the excuse service is not good enough lol

The value of the deal is probably something that makes sense, i suspect we will prob be taking on about 4 mill a year in wages, thats about what JT is on. If there is a fee its likely not going to be significant so our ammotisation cost will be low.

Looks a much better value deal then the one we were sniffing around for Dendoncker a couple of weeks back.

There's a slight cascade effect on all these deals too with us.

We have a limited amount to address a lot of positions - every deal we do now on a very favourable structure for us increases the amount then available for the other positions and should in theory mean they're easier to get over the line.

I still feel if we do most of the deals in a favourable structure we will do a surprise biggish fee at the end.

DD5F86DB-15D4-446D-92ED-8E60FBC8926A.jpeg
Who has got the new one of these?????

Can’t wait to have him back

It's going to be a beautiful sight to have a reliable, solid CM on the pitch.

I'm sure it's going to be very much appreciated by the fans and by our defense.

At last!

Status
Not open for further replies.