Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman and Walsh know more about football than anyone on here - if they decide they want a player then that's good enough for me. The big signings will come, this is not one of those.

I'm saying he was a vital part of that joke outfit.

I actually can't believe people are accepting this. Gone from Carvalho to Gueye and people are making excuses.

"Er well the stats say he made a few interceptions"

Of course he made a few interceptions Villa were defending on the edge of the box 90% of the time.

You know this how

We don't even know if we have bid, If we believed everything in the press we would have signed 20 players by now

What does it matter if he's first or 4th

It just does. We need to get the ball rolling by sending the message that we're back in business. Lamine Kone and Idrissa Gueye, on the other hand, send the message that it's business as usual.

If you're a top player and Everton are signing run-of-the-mill Moneyball signings like this, you don't go near us.

For what it's worth, he was one of Villas better players. But that means absolutely nothing really - we shouldn't be signing anyone from that side.

I'm saying he was a vital part of that joke outfit.

I actually can't believe people are accepting this. Gone from Carvalho to Gueye and people are making excuses.

"Er well the stats say he made a few interceptions"

Of course he made a few interceptions Villa were defending on the edge of the box 90% of the time.
As you say key component of one of the 4 worst teams ever to play in the premier league.

Hopefully we are looking to build a team rather than an expensively assembled bunch of big time Charlie's who think they are the top dog from day 1 at Everton.

Villa where terrible last season, but the whole club was toxic sadly for them. There might be a very good player here and I would be confident if he has been scouted thoroughly and ear marked as Kante replacement.
You have a point there mate.
Imagine if we would have gone for Kante before he found fame at Leicester, a lot of heads would have fallen off, and look at him now.
If he's good enough for Koeman and Walsh then I won't complain.

lol don't agree with your posts usually but this has made me laugh lol lol

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back