Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched last night MOTD. Spent an age discussing Kolorov's stats which were no better than this. Plus Gana had very similar stats in Mondays match. Can't be many players who have had back to back matches with over 100 passes and 95%+ success ratio. Absolutely stunning. I'd like to know who the two players were who ran further than he did. LMAO if either Rom or Ross was one of them.

Was really surprised to not see us in the top 10 in distance covered by teams, was even more surprised to not see Gana in the top 5 of distance covered by a player, he just seems to be everywhere.

My reaction to some of the togger Gana was serving up yesterday. We've found a proper diamond here, no doubt about it

Jalm7.gif

Was really surprised to not see us in the top 10 in distance covered by teams, was even more surprised to not see Gana in the top 5 of distance covered by a player, he just seems to be everywhere.
Maybe he just gives the impression of being omnipresent, like an optical illusion. Needs to get a stage show in Vegas. He'd make a bomb.:)

Where do you get this stat info from?. Do you have a link?

An absolute steal at 7 million . Plays uncomplicated football and is incredibly effective . I believe he will be seen as THE best signing of this premier league season , he is that good . Yesterday I cannot recall him giving the ball away once and he has formed a formidable partnership with Gareth "600" Barry . Exciting times ahead , long may it continue .

Maybe he just gives the impression of being omnipresent, like an optical illusion. Needs to get a stage show in Vegas. He'd make a bomb.:)

Where do you get this stat info from?. Do you have a link?

Distance covered by teams was from Goalmad. Most distance covered by players was brought up by a RS mate, I was bigging up Gana to him, so he had to get this 'most distance covered' stat in, according to him 3 RS players are in the top 5, and Gana is not even in the top 10, couldn't be arsed to check because my mate is a tit.

CsoMgPCWgAAbo8b.jpg:large

Distance covered by teams was from Goalmad. Most distance covered by players was brought up by a RS mate, I was bigging up Gana to him, so he had to get this 'most distance covered' stat in, according to him 3 RS players are in the top 5, and Gana is not even in the top 10, couldn't be arsed to check because my mate is a tit.

CsoMgPCWgAAbo8b.jpg:large

Them top and United relegated? You can tell that'll be RAWKs alternative Table for this season

Says more that he 'seems' to be everywhere even so. He's clever and efficient with his running. Much better than a player who is top for distance covered but seems invisible on the pitch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back