Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a massive miss. Hope we get his partner at CDM in sharpish simply to slide in alongside Davies/Mccarthy and keep Barry and Cleverly away from the starting 11.

Will be a massive miss.

He will be mate, glad you see that now

2 things stand out in this thread:

1. We are that desperate for signings people are happy for anyone.

2. We are trying to put a brave face on this signing like our fans did with Kone (but he scored 12 goals last season) and Robles (he was ahead of de gea at atletico once upon a time).

Obviously you have to give players a chance but I don't understand this giving 100% blind faith in Walsh, Sir Alex thought Cleverly and Anderson were good players, Moyes Koldrup, Martinez Alcatraz, Mcgeady etc. I personally am gutted if we don't bring in atleast one of Witsel or Cavarlho to compliment him.

I agree but I think it's completely stupid to ignore the opinions of Villa fans and brushing them off, I seem to remember us blues doing similar on social media to Wigans views on Martinez, I remember some Sunderland fans laughing off our criticisms of Rodwell as being bitter he left for city etc.

I may be old fashioned but I'm going to take a hell of a lot of notice of the opinions of a managers/players former clubs fans who have watched him a lot more than us going off some stats.

My opinion of him is one that I'm going to give him a chance if he signs but I don't think he'll do much. I would rather a more established player as it where coming in like a Witsel or Cavarlho or if not McCarthy given a run in the side under Koeman.

Look mate we all thought he was bollox before he joined. Get over it yeah?

Jeez.

* @GrandOldTeam we need the ability to edit old posts again. Worse than twitter this. SAKE

I never said anything about him because I didn't know anything about him and I was banned

You had some interesting thoughts on him though..

Idrissa Gueye isn't very good.

I've recovered from my initial shock at how random this is and realised if this guy signs it makes no difference to me at all.

I'm not sure why either.

Think you missed the point though. Im not saying he's terrible because I don't remember him. Just that nobody could stand out in that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back