Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I judged before he even hit a ball, had watched him once or twice for villa (us home and away) and he didn't stand out but that was villa. So important to our midfield. Without him, teams will run through us. Loves the battle.

Fire away mate, just make sure to do it in the Koeman thread. Now, back on topic, do you think Gueye is rubbish, like you seemed to think he was in the posts you made before you ever saw him play?

Bale when did I say that? Never ever I said he was rubbish even from the quotes (or from day 1) you vaulted. Find me a quote, don't make things up. I said I wanted Carvalho that's it.

One of the best signings of the season.

Brilliant at doing the midfield graft and seems to win every challenge he makes.

But I'd prefer it if he stayed back more as he doesn't seem to offer anything in attack.

He offers loads in attack! Moves the ball quickly and has an eye for a pass. He has been instrumental in some of our goals and if we lose the ball (which we often do..) he can get it back pronto.

He has obviously missed a few good chances but he is getting in the position to miss them....

Bale when did I say that? Never ever I said he was rubbish even from the quotes (or from day 1) you vaulted. Find me a quote, don't make things up. I said I wanted Carvalho that's it.

You said you weren't convinced by him, didn't want him and that he would be a squad player at best. Your feelings were abundantly clear. So in light of that, do you think you were wrong about him looking back?

You said you weren't convinced by him, didn't want him and that he would be a squad player at best. Your feelings were abundantly clear. So in light of that, do you think you were wrong about him looking back?

Then you said this from your own month. You made things up. Did I say he was rubbish? No. So why did you accuse me for saying he was rubbish because you like to go around and wind people up. Sad is it?

Oh wow and you claimed you can read my mind too you must be some professor from Oxbridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back