Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Davies is gonna slot in there, do Gana's job. All good

Can't rely only on an 18 year old to start every game. Plus we'll probably play another midfielder alongside him.

Cleverley - no, Gibson - no, Macca - probably injured, Besic - injured, Barry - Not on great form...

He's class but Koeman won't start him for the next 6 odd games that Gana's away for. Plus if he does we need someone to play alongside him...

Morgan Sniderman.

McCarthy is also back for the City game and Besic will be back in just over a month.

Gibson is "fit", The Clev is available and we certainly havent seen the last of Barry.

We have "options", I cry inside whenever people mention Baines in midfielder.

Will get absolutely slated for this, but...

What would people's thoughts be to calling back Galloway, putting him LB, and playing Baines in a holding midfield role? Lahm-esque...Whilst Gana's away at AFCON

itchyandscratchyandmarge3_thumb.png

"Well, it's different I'll give you that!"

Will get absolutely slated for this, but...

What would people's thoughts be to calling back Galloway, putting him LB, and playing Baines in a holding midfield role? Lahm-esque...Whilst Gana's away at AFCON
I think moving Baines to the midfield role would work surprisingly well as his strengths are passing and going forward, but I do not think Galloway is ready. We would need a better replacement at LB for me to consider this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back