Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady now, I think I at least did some crafty fence sitting on this one.

Let's have a look, shall we?

Got a feeling that Idrissa, or Stringer as I'd like him to be known, is going to prove a few cryarses wrong if he signs.

I actually think this guy will be a shrewd signing, and will surprise quite a few. An upgrade on McCarthy/Cleverley I'm sure.

Well done mate, you may praise Gana as excessively as you wish

You would be knocked if your partner is a snail and you have to cover his ground too.

Hi mate, what do you make of Gueye now in light of your original appraisal?

From Carvalho to Gueye hell no. We are supposed to go for Carcalho as the new DM.

I just hope this guy is signed as a squad player not a starter. Barely personal wishful thinking because who wouldn't want to sign big names?

If he joins, I hope we would add more players with better height/physical prescence in CM area. Hopefully Witsel <if he really join> and Carvalho. I do think our team lacks physical presence/height in certain area.

Please. I don't want anymore Gueye and Kone.

Not convinced by Gueye. Hoping for Carvalho.

Hi mate, what do you make of Gueye now in light of your original appraisal?

You are really bored are you? You want a reaction, fine, I let you have one.

What did the quotes prove? I tell you. This proves Koeman and Walsh are spot on and how good they are otherwise they would not be the manager and director at this football club. I am supportive towards Koeman and have faith in him.

Do you still want Koeman gone? I can find the quotes you said about him in the last couple of months;). It will prove something too do you want to know?

You are really bored are you? You want a reaction, fine, I let you have one.

What did the quotes prove? I tell you. This proves Koeman and Walsh are spot on and how good they are otherwise they would not be the manager and director at this football club. I am supportive towards Koeman and have faith in him.

Do you still want Koeman gone? I can find the quotes you said about him in the last couple of months;). It will prove something too do you want to know?

So you accept that you haven't a clue and you were wrong about Gueye? That's what the quotes prove to me

Do me, do me!

Actually just checked myself and It makes me feel good.

Im easily pleased like...

Yep, you come out good. Now pipe down, nobody likes a gloater

I wouldnt object to this signing at all.

Got loads of potential, just happened to be stuck in a rubbish team who had been on a steady decline for years. He was the best player on the park when we played them last season.

I wouldnt mind Veretout from Villa either. Unlike Gueye who shone in places last season, Veretout struggled but he was highly rated before going there.

Some staggering opinions in this thread bordering on snobbery because we have this magic "100M" to spend.

If Koeman and/or Walsh want Gueye then shoudnt that be good enough for us? At least for now whilst we give them a chance to show what they can do.

As for this he must be rubbish because he got relegated stuff, that is ridiculous. Off the top of my head Roy Keane, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Les Ferdinand and Juninho were all relegated. Are these all rubbish players who we would not have had at Everton in their day?

Such a simplistic viewpoint.

One of the best signings of the season.

Brilliant at doing the midfield graft and seems to win every challenge he makes.

But I'd prefer it if he stayed back more as he doesn't seem to offer anything in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back