Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwyne every day of the week.
pineapple-clipart-ea15749956d650df5508442860eacf95.jpg

Picking up the dregs of the Tim Sherwood reign.

One of the worst sides in Premier League history.

If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

I'm not excited about Idrissa at all (and I'm not even sure if our interest is even serious?) but he seems to fit the new style that Koeman wants us to play in, and from what I've read Walsh wanted him at Leicester so he's obviously got something about him.

If he comes at that price we can't complain at all - he's going to be better than Cleverley so we can't be too upset.

I'm not excited about Idrissa at all (and I'm not even sure if our interest is even serious?) but he seems to fit the new style that Koeman wants us to play in, and from what I've read Walsh wanted him at Leicester so he's obviously got something about him.

If he comes at that price we can't complain at all - he's going to be better than Cleverley so we can't be too upset.

No it's not an exciting transfer at all. But they won't all be.

Say we'd signed Kante last summer. Nobody on here would have been slightly arsed.

No it's not an exciting transfer at all. But they won't all be.

Say we'd signed Kante last summer. Nobody on here would have been slightly arsed.

Exactly - I bet Real Madrid fans are wondering why they're after Sissoko but there must be a way he fits their plan lol

I'd be mad if he was as good as it gets for us, but I'm sure it won't be and so it makes him a solid squad player.

See im not judging him on Villa being awful, look at Lukaku and Stones, and how bad Everton were last season, OK maybe not as bad as Villa but those two players are much better then we're, besides for what we are paying for him...etc Koeman has to be buying him for a reason, we can't get excited about the new manager then turn our nose up at the first real money he spends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back