Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it'd be pretty shrewd business for that price. Villa fans might not rate him, but the stats don't lie. Stats only really seem tangible when the team is playing well I think. Not much between Kante and Gueye, but one was playing in a team on form and the other was playing with Gabby Agbonlahor.

And If this means the end of McCarthy, then sign him up. He makes me want to be sick all over myself.

Think it'd be pretty shrewd business for that price. Villa fans might not rate him, but the stats don't lie. Stats only really seem tangible when the team is playing well I think. Not much between Kante and Gueye, but one was playing in a team on form and the other was playing with Gabby Agbonlahor.

And If this means the end of McCarthy, then sign him up. He makes me want to be sick all over myself.

i don't think villa fans are too happy with any of their players atm and understandably so i suppose. Must have been such doom and gloom last season, it was hard to notice a positive.

Looks like this is a done deal, him getting his medical was reported by Fourth Official, and then apparently ESPN and others.

Looks like this is a done deal, him getting his medical was reported by Fourth Official, and then apparently ESPN and others.

Fourth official reported it after ESPN I believe mate.

Honestly, i'm not at all convinced on this one. We'll see though.

Fourth Official has been 100% right on Everton stuff so far(which is to say, 3 predictions), and ESPN hasnt reported anything yet about anyone, and seeing how nothing has happened yet with anyone, thats been pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back