Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we realise the squad numbers were delayed just so Gueye can take Osman's old number.

giphy.gif

Besic already has it lad.

#Gueye 17

I don't blame RK for looking for reinforcements in the central midfield. In the end, we only have McCarthy and Barry as starters, Cleverly as a back up, two injury prone players in Gibson and Besic and a ton of youngsters. Barry isn't getting any younger and we cannot rely on the rest to compete in the league. Who ever RK buys, I hope he plays him along McCarthy. I rate McCarthy highly and he has been injured for the past two years. His impact was completely felt when he was out.

The idea that McCarthy would get into a top six side is laughable. He's heading for the bench at a mid-table side that has finished 11th in the last two seasons. The idea that he is proficient at DM is laughable too; you need to be proficient in positioning and reading the game to be a decent DM, whereas McCarthy just runs around like a demented psychopath with a below 70 IQ.

You just described Jens Jeremies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back