Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Stones... For the love of god, he's a good defender, but the amount of money thrown at him is ridiculous. He's not that good.

As for Walsh: Did you guys watch Leicester yesterday with Amartey (possibly Walsh's last buy for Leicester)? Started the first game and Leicester fans are already forgetting about Kante.

Considering Villa looked like the worst side I've ever seen in the premier league last year, I highly doubt this guy is better than what we already have.

Really hope this isn't true.

True but did you see anything I gueye to suggest he would be better out of villa?

I just don't see how he is better than what we already have. Hopefully it's not true.

What makes you think Walsh has recommended him?

You have to bare in mind when Walsh was at Leicester he was tasked with buying risky cheap players who would hopefully prove more than their value and do a job to keep Leicester up. Yes he's found a few gems who won them the league. Fantastic. But the chances of finding players like that are slim overall

As a club who wants top four I thought we'd be after proven quality rather than risky cheap shots

I just don't see how he's a priority or where he fits in? We have Barry but unless Koeman now believes he's not good enough to start anymore I don't see where he will play?

Pointless

You should only sign players if they are good enough to displace the ones you already have otherwise where's the improvement

You really should try decaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back