Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go rouge myself:

..................Robles

......Holgate..Williams.. Mori

Baines...Gana...Scnheiderlin-- Coleman

..........Davies.....Barkley

................Lukaku

NYX-Red-Cheeks-Rouge-Cream-Blush-3.jpg

Just to stir it up a bit lol

He's utter tripe so I'm in.
Here we go again!

I've never noticed him play, is he any good?

#prays# he gets a pay rise at villa

You couldn't write this.

Wonder what excuse the transfer apologists will come up for this one?

would rather go with what we've got....

not comparable to witsel or carvalho and we already have plenty of mediocre.

Just been on a Villa forum to see what they're saying about him:

"Bang average, with no discernible feature other than apparently decent stats which frankly never transposed to meaningful or effective performances.

As already pointed out, may do better in a better side, but he is no Delph. No drive, thrust or shot."

"I think Gana is as good as Nigel reo Coker was. Pretty average"

Hmm

I think we're going to be disappointed. He will sign for us.

Watched him a lot last season. I'm not a believer..

No way if this is instead of either we have been linked with I'm guna proper fume me and itl be Walsh out!!!!! lol

Cart horse who can tackle and run around but can't pass for his life

The worlds "incredibly underwhelming" immediately spring to mind.

And very well done to;

Will be an incredible buy. Honestly. Bargain stuff here.

I'm making the shout now.

Leicester also played the least possession-based football you could think of though.

If he plays to his strengths and in a better team - we've got a decent player for basically pennies. Why not?

This strikes me very much as Steve Walsh really wanting this kid. Wasn't he originally his first choice over Kante whilst at Leicester?

Found this while Looking through the thread. Other than tubeys horror show that was gana, this was a nice one. Sorry Tubey :p

?

Why? It was a fair comment - did anyone expect him to make such an impact?

It's not like I said he was awful; I said I thought he's a season or two away from making the team.

Gana is a neat tackler and straightforward distributor - one of the best at that for sure - BUT it is possible that, a couple of years down the road we'll be looking for a smarter footballer. First things first though he's been a huge upgrade on the faded McCarthy and (because they are not available) Gibbo/Besic (and - it hardly needs saying - Cleverley). Right now I'm hoping we'll go forward with Tom and Morgan.

Gana is a neat tackler and straightforward distributor - one of the best at that for sure - BUT it is possible that, a couple of years down the road we'll be looking for a smarter footballer. First things first though he's been a huge upgrade on the faded McCarthy and (because they are not available) Gibbo/Besic (and - it hardly needs saying - Cleverley). Right now I'm hoping we'll go forward with Tom and Morgan.

I think you're kind of right, but every team need a nuisance in front of defence at the moment and he's been the best in the league a long with Kante at the moment in doing this.

The game will change again in a season or two and may require someone more technical - which Schniederlen and Davies may offer.

Gana not being technical enough or offering more going forward is complete nonsense though.

He can pass, more importantly he can pass first time and with both feet. he has misplaced a few ambitious balls and missed a few good chances in front of goal but he has the vision to attempt those passes and obviously gets in some good goal scoring positions. he is an all round midfielder for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back