If you could all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've got mine done..

IMG_20210304_185455.jpg

I have genuinely just spent ten minutes trying to work out how to disable ads on my iPhone, no luck.

Apple seem to block ads and trackers for all websites by default. Is there an easy way to turn off ?
I just went on adblocker and turned it off

Disable Adblock on GrandOldTeam, that would be most splendid.

I use Adblock myself when browsing online, but I whitelist it on sites that don't take the proverbial. Ultimately - I can't afford the 'leccy bill if everyone has adblock.

"I dont know how to disable Adblock for GrandOldTeam"
- It's very easy/takes second. Instructions can vary - Google is your friend.

"I don't know whether I have it on"
- Can you see adverts on GrandOldTeam? Like below?
If no, it's on.

View attachment 119925

"I didn't know it was on"
- Likely story, chief...

We can see which members have it, and don't. To give an indication of the scale of the issue;

View attachment 119923

View attachment 119924

Thanks @stubifier @emir - you was the only 2 on the first couple of pages recently active without adblock.

... Our next step is to stop access to anyone using Adblock which would be a real shame so come on, play the game blues.
I’ve not put it on and used to get ads but do you not get it if you are a forum supporter or do I still have to turn it off?

I use Microsoft Edge, I've just added an adblock extension and refreshed this page and can no longer see the advert for Now Tv that was there. I assume this has worked but let me know if it hasn't when you do your scum bag roll call and I'll try again mate @GrandOldTeam I'm about as IT literate as Fred Dibnah

Status
Not open for further replies.