Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean saying im 50/50 about a player I have never seen kick a ball based on him playing in The championship and Ligue Da Farmers isnt really saying hes not good enough.

But keep plugging away champ.

Your mate Kev spunked 60m on Beto, Chermo and Maupay, so forgive me for having a few doubts about his "cooking".
Don’t engage. The idiot said the same crap about Danjuma. ‘Started the champions league semi-final with Villarreal’ look at how that turned out…

Don’t engage. The idiot said the same crap about Danjuma. ‘Started the champions league semi-final with Villarreal’ look at how that turned out…
Danjuma has something about him I think. But not really suited to the PL, or to having to defend 😂

He will offer us a different option at ten than Doucs, he's an exciting dribbler with quick feet I like him he won't score tons of goals but could create alot of others in terms of space and on counter attacks. We need that right winger and probably a target man too
He's been on our radar since he was at Sheff Utd if reports back then were to be believed, so I'd like to think that Thelwell et al have done their due diligence and reckon he'd be the ideal Doucoure successor in that part of the park.

He's been on our radar since he was at Sheff Utd if reports back then were to be believed, so I'd like to think that Thelwell et al have done their due diligence and reckon he'd be the ideal Doucoure successor in that part of the park.

Yes he's not quite an out and out CF but does drift around edge of the box and gets shots in, see the goal he scored against Spurs in FA cup in March 2023.

Sheffield United basically relegated themselves by selling him on the eye of last season.

I do like this signing but it needs to be tampered by him not doing much at Marseille and not having played in premier league but over time I think he'd be a decent player in final third.

DCL played for Stalybridge Celtic (from Sheff Utd).

An ex-player that springs to my mind is Stuart Barlow who was playing Sunday League and I think working in Asda until he signed for us aged 21? Had great pace but unfortunately not the finesse in front of goal.

If Ndiaye signs for us, hope he proves to be a success.
Leon Osman only broke into our first team at age 23/24 having been out on loan in the lower leagues a couple of times.

Yes he's not quite an out and out CF but does drift around edge of the box and gets shots in, see the goal he scored against Spurs in FA cup in March 2023.

Sheffield United basically relegated themselves by selling him on the eye of last season.

I do like this signing but it needs to be tampered by him not doing much at Marseille and not having played in premier league but over time I think he'd be a decent player in final third.
None of the creative players did well at Marseille last season tbf, it seems to have been down to a system issue and changing managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back