Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe Dyche won't be here that long, rumours that Friedkin will bin him for a proper manager.
Let's hope so! Plus, that is what usually happens when new owners take over a club: they want their own people in the key positions, and Dyche was someone else's pick after all.

This guy seems to have a lot more ambition than spending half a billion bucks on football club only to stick with the bloke whose plan is to try to hoof his way to a dozen 1-0 wins and finish about 15th every year.

He can trap the ball and run at pace with it, I just hope Dyche gives him a run in the role Doucoure has been playing. I think he'd be a massive upgrade.
Dyche will play Doucoure deeper hopefully. Doucoure has admitted himself he's not a natural 10 and is more suited to playing as a 8.

….I wonder if Ndiaye will score as many next season as Doucoure did last season. Not sure but I think Ndiaye can contribute more from an attacking perspective, especially given the right players around him.

Would think he's more of a replacement for Gana Gueye whose in the final year of his contract Eggs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back