Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I wonder if Ndiaye will score as many next season as Doucoure did last season. Not sure but I think Ndiaye can contribute more from an attacking perspective, especially given the right players around him.
Doucoure also missed quite a few chances a better natural finisher would have at least got on target...

Comes across as a genuinely nice lad, so for that reason alone I'm not going boo him until at least the 36th minute of his debut.

Very generous. I’m going to make a snap decision on my opinion of him purely from his very 1st touch. I hope somebody absolutely drills one at him shin high from about 10 yards away. My vocal cords are getting weak with the lack of booing since the season ended

From a BBC

"In fact, his stats show he is far more effective in that withdrawn, second-striker role, bagging seven goals in 13 games for Sheffield United in 2022-23, as opposed to just three in 26 when operating up top for the Blades.

Similarly, at Marseille, he was deployed all across the frontline but only once in his most profitable position. Along with only completing 90 minutes twice for the French giants, perhaps this helps explain his paltry goal contributions return."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back