Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a BBC

"In fact, his stats show he is far more effective in that withdrawn, second-striker role, bagging seven goals in 13 games for Sheffield United in 2022-23, as opposed to just three in 26 when operating up top for the Blades.

Similarly, at Marseille, he was deployed all across the frontline but only once in his most profitable position. Along with only completing 90 minutes twice for the French giants, perhaps this helps explain his paltry goal contributions return."
Has to be the Doucoure upgrade who can fill in wide if needed. Hope he's not been signed with the assumption that we don't bring in an actual winger.

Might have been the championship but i quite like the way he looked comfortable running at speed with the ball under control. Slotted some nice finishes aswell.

Looks like the kind of player I thought we’d be getting when we were after Kudus.

A 10, but more a ball carrier rather than a playmaker.

(Yes, I watched about 40 seconds of a YouTube clip).

Who's our striker if Dom goes? Beto is like a tall Niasse. Chermiti looks like he's kicked a ball before in his life. He might have to get a chance.
IF Dom goes he needs to be replaced.

Beto and Chermo arent a replacement.

Chermo, MIGHT be decent, if given game time, but I dont ever see Sean Dyche playing a 20 year old ST, sorry.

Been watching a few of the video clips.

Not a natural finisher at all. Good close control but plays with his head down too much. Overdoes it too much. - Beat your man, commit the next, and lay it off to a player who is now in space should be what he does.
I think dyche will need to get the showboating out of his game and first impressions are that he may be more frustrating than effective.
Glad to see someone who has a bit of pace and dribbling about him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back