Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marseille fans are laughing at us. He's had a terrible season I'm told
Sometimes it just doesn’t work at a particular club. Lookman always springs to mind, I hope Godfrey has the same success there as him. Let’s hope he rocks up at L4 and works his backside off and becomes a legend. I also hope this is a turning point for us, signing players who actually want to play for us and are looking forward to the new stadium.

The Marseille fans are laughing at us. He's had a terrible season I'm told
If he succeeded in the championship and fudged up in their league, I’m assuming he was either a poor fit in that league or as others said not comfortable in the position he was playing for them. There’s a good chance we got a steal here if he returns to form.

If he succeeded in the championship and fudged up in their league, I’m assuming he was either a poor fit in that league or as others said not comfortable in the position he was playing for them. There’s a good chance we got a steal here if he returns to form.
Surely we need his form to step up from a failed Farmers League player to a Championship player then to a PL player

Surely we need his form to step up from a failed Farmers League player to a Championship player then to a PL player
Sometimes players don’t hit it off in other leagues. It’s a different style and culture to adapt to. I’m at least hopeful as he has done well in a similar league already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back